Buildbox 3d Beta 2 Update

Discussion in 'Buildbox 3.0' started by PLASSA, Aug 24, 2018.

1. MattWills

MattWills Avid Boxer

Beta is to allow Boxers to test BB3 and how its moving along in terms of development. Its by no means the finished product. That's why android export and other things are currently missing. I would rather they concentrate on polishing up Beta 2 before releasing it. I will add the twisty road etc look great!

2. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

Another broken promise, hhh BB Team are you kidding. You promised to make an update every Friday, at least keep that promise even its only a little update, this Friday, you only made an announcement of BB Beta 2 and that's it. I know BB beta is going to take some time but don't make us live the same thing that you did with bb 2.0. work hard on it to at least have a working version by the end of the year or iam only dreaming.

3. MattWills

MattWills Avid Boxer

To be fair they are probably concentrating on getting Beta 2 stable enough to release. From what they are showing will be worth the wait. I would rather they do this than release smart assets this week.

spicedbeangames likes this.
  4. bmsingha

bmsingha Serious Boxer

@wesam_badr hey bro, they do release little updates, the latest one was twisty road update and the another one

5. JD888

JD888 Boxer

This looks awesome, I can't wait. Whenever I see these BB3 updates a fresh set of ideas pops into my head.

6. rywnshyhq

rywnshyhq Boxer

Looks promising! It would be neat to have soft-body physics somewhere down the line. Could create some unique games with something like that

7. 5petersonzachary

5petersonzachary Serious Boxer

Twisty road? I don't see that on mine. Is it a template or smart asset?

8. bmsingha

bmsingha Serious Boxer

It's yet to be released

9. bmsingha

bmsingha Serious Boxer

@Buildbox @NikRudenko It was mentioned you will provide us with the link to try out the ad integrator. Can you please share it? Screen Shot 2018-08-28 at 11.07.58 AM.png

UpperCat likes this.