Buildbox 3 Issues

Discussion in 'Buildbox 3.0' started by Simon Keating, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Simon Keating

Simon Keating Boxer

Hi, I've just started with Buildbox 3. I know its Beta an all but I have some issues from the start:

• With the bounce demo, if I leave it running for 30 minutes or so on Windows (preview mode) I notice significant FPS slowdown.
    • I have no idea where any of the documentation is for BB3. Does any exist yet?
    • I cannot figure out how to make my new Javascript be 'attachable' to other nodes in the mind map. When I create a new script node it's simply just isolated from the rest of the nodes without the option to drag connectors.
    Hope somebody can help! Thanks!

2. Simon Keating

Simon Keating Boxer

Additionally..
    • I cant delete a node connector. How is that done.
    • If I drag a new node connector over any other connector it deletes all the node connector!
    • There is no Undo functionality in the mind map screen.
    • ...and there is no option to edit a post on this forum (so I had to reply to my own post instead) :)

3. LBPToo

LBPToo Avid Boxer

Just drag it off the node and it will disconnect. You have to drag the connector off from the node you're disconnecting. The issue now is if you have 5 nodes connected and drag one off, they all come off and you have to reconnect them all.

>>..and there is no option to edit a post on this forum (so I had to reply to my own post instead) :)

You're right it's hard to find, but it's at the bottom of your post where it has your name and date.Just to the left of the "Report" text. There should be an Edit and Delete there, only on your posts.

Bill