Bb3 Bug - Actor Slips Into Objects Menu

Discussion in 'Buildbox 3.0' started by Phill Mason, Aug 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Phill Mason

Phill Mason Serious Boxer

I've seen this happen a few times since playing around with BB3, so thought I'd mention it here t highlight the bug, but to also help anyone who might not spot where their character/actor has gone.

I noticed whilst flicking back and forth between actor, world and obstacle menus, that sometimes, the actor would slip out of the characters menu into the objects menu. You don't spot this immediately, until you go to preview your game and wonder why the hell your character is all screwed up.

Fix: You simply drag the actor back into the character menu and all is well again. Hopefully it's on the bug list to fix.

2. jmiller8031

jmiller8031 Avid Boxer

Haven’t seen that one. My favorite is when you’re editing code in the script window and move the mouse cursor out of the window on accident while trying to delete something it will delete the entire node. The text cursor won’t stay active in the script window if your mouse cursor leaves the window. At least that is the behavior on a MacBook Pro.

adrogdesigns likes this.
  3. dmmcmah

dmmcmah Avid Boxer

I apologize if someone already brought this up in the forums, but when are they going to add enemies? I set objects to be enemies and it doesn't do anything.

4. thatguyminib

thatguyminib Serious Boxer

You still have to add in the logic for the enemies to have them act as you want.

5. dmmcmah

dmmcmah Avid Boxer

Thanks