Oops your payment did not go through!

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Ember Game, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Ember Game

Ember Game Boxer

Hi , I haven't received the upgrade link for Buildbox subscription model , can you please send me the link to the upgrade page ?
    Also , my card got this error when i'm trying to upgrade Buildbox Full License : "This transaction has been declined". Can you check if there is anything wrong with my card too ?
    I've sent 2 emails to support twice 7 days ago and 2 days ago and still haven't had any reply yet.
    Thanks !!
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Oops your payment did not go through!
    Hey Hung,
    For some reason your order did not go through, or the transaction was not approved...
    Please feel free to try your order again, or update your credit card here and we will process
    the order with your new credit card on file.
    If you are not successful at the second attempt, please contact us by using our support
    system at support@buildbox.com. This is the quickest way to reach us.

Thank you!

Natalie Voldase

Team Buildbox

2. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

@Ember Game Sorry about this, for some reason your emails are not making it through to support. Will make sure it's addressed directly in the morning (about 12 hours from now).

3. darone

darone Boxer

@Andy , yes sometimes the email not making through the support. if in 1 or 2 days I don't receive any reply, I usually check in support.buildbox.com to see if my email go through (look on a ticket) or create ticket or reply in the website directly. I think you should check this, I've often experience this kind of problem.

4. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

@darone Thanks for the feedback. If anyone sends an email to support they should get an immediate confirmation the email was received.

5. Ember Game

Ember Game Boxer

@Andy Hi, I still haven't heard anything back from support team.
    Also, as a current Buildbox customer I am qualify for the 50% discount on the subscription right? Because I want to purchase 2 subscriptions to use on 2 Macs

6. virtualgamers2000

virtualgamers2000 Boxer

Can you purchase 2 discounted subscriptions even though you only have one license?
    Thanks!

7. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

As far as I know you have to have an existing license to use the upgrade... so if you only have one then you can only upgrade one. If you want a more solid answer the best place for license and other questions like that is to email support@buildbox.com.

When emailing support you should get a fairly immediate confirmation that your email has been received.

Sean Buildbox likes this.