My Game Is Rejected

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by Karim Amlal, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Appossible

Appossible Avid Boxer

I appealed all the apps rejection like @Christoph said. about 10 mins later, I got emails from apple like below

We are writing to let you know the results of your appeal for your app, (my games' name) .The App Review Board evaluated your app and determined that the original removal feedback is valid. Your app does not comply with the App Store Review Guidelines.We hope you will consider making the necessary changes to be in compliance with the App Store Review Guidelines and will resubmit your revised binary.For questions regarding your app’s review, please respond in Resolution Center in App Store Connect, where a reviewer who is familiar with your app can assist you. Best regards,App Review Board

omg What can I do? help please

2. Appossible

Appossible Avid Boxer

I'm sure this is apple's mistake

3. srdjan87

srdjan87 Boxer

I got same rejection this morning. And its just an update. First time in april when i was realising my app everything was smooth and perfect. I sold my app and I added buyer's Ad id, and they rejected. Likely, i would need to refund money to the guy, because i dont think so Apple will do something about it. I will try to upload same binary with little bit of changes, but i not much hope. Shame

4. Rebel Studios

Rebel Studios Avid Boxer

It could be due to the functions of your app mate. We also had that problem but upon changing some other stuff it got approved. What Apple means by function for eg: You have in your main menu a Play button, Store button, Remove Ads, etc... and this combination keeps repeating in the other games as well. To Apple you have same app functions with different content only despite it being original. Just our 2 cents worth. Hope it helps :)

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  5. Appossible

Appossible Avid Boxer

Thanks mate! So did you ask the apple what the exact problem is? Or you just guessed and changed it?

As for your example, I think there are tons of game are designed like that in app store. So why me? :cool:

6. Max

Max Boxer

This was the Email the apple

Hello Max,
    We have received your request for appeal. However, we noticed that the App Store Review team has requested additional information about your app that is needed to continue the review.

In order for the review to be completed, you will need to reply directly to the reviewer with the requested information in Resolution Center. At this time, we will close your appeal so that the review can continue.

If you would like to appeal a different rejection, please provide details in a new appeal request.Best regards,App Review Boar

So no exist another way .... just wait a reply

7. Rebel Studios

Rebel Studios Avid Boxer

We did appeal but like yourself we were thrown the rule book. So it only made sense to do some test to change the app features. This is also with regards to appbuilders which uses templates. Templates have to be modified. So that kinda sums up Apple's stance. With regards why you? Tough luck mate that you got a sucky reviewer. We get it too sometimes. We even had apps that were rejected but another similar app in another iTunes account being approved and accepted. Hope it helps :)

8. Max

Max Boxer

2 or 3 days ? During this time what was the status of your app? (Rejected or in-review)
    Do they confirm the receipt of your message?

9. SpoonCrysis

SpoonCrysis Avid Boxer

I have an new app that was approved not problems on the iOS app store it was a contracted developer that created this and licensed all the images music and game play etc.

Tower tumbler
    https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/tower-tumbler/id1439988866?mt=8

The developer has told me that no one else has published this game or even done anything with it so its almost impossible to determine similar games to this. As well we have done research on the app store couldn't find an App like it.
    I submitted an update and for the first time ever I got a 4.3 Spam rejection.

I have a call now with Apple during the week.