Apple Reject Because Of Some Kind Of Yandex Sdk

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by elbatros, Jul 12, 2018.

1. elbatros

elbatros Boxer

Attached Files:

2. Wapps1

Wapps1 Avid Boxer

Hi,
    I work also with Unity, and i had this problem also with appodeal and unity.
    It was because the mediation sdk had a old version of yandex inside.. after updating the whole mediation sdk to the newest beta, it worked.

So i think you should contact heyzap to get a new sdk without old yandex sdk

3. Wapps1

Wapps1 Avid Boxer

Or maybe exclude yandex manually from the mediation sdk

4. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Yes, you need to update to the latest SDK. This happens with all ad mediator's SDKs, no matter which one you use.

5. elbatros

elbatros Boxer

Thank you guy for information. So if I download newest Heyzap SDK and Admob should be alright? Should I pay attention about this Yandex sdk?? I have no clue where did it came from.

Attached Files:

6. elbatros

elbatros Boxer

Guys HELP! How to exclude Yandex SDK manually? I just recently got rejected again with the newest HeyZap SDK. same story: To resolve this issue, please either remove the Yandex SDK entirely from your app, or revise your app to utilize version 2.9.8 or 3.1.2 of the Yandex SDK. I can't find that f***ing SDK in my project...

7. Berger

Berger Boxer

Do you know if Appodeal's latest Unity Beta SDK - Appodeal-Unity-2.8.44 - is being approved at Apple? Was it this version that got your game approved? Thanks

8. elbatros

elbatros Boxer

@Christoph Is there other way to Update SDK than download SDK which Heyzap offers you? Because it download latest what they offer in 'Doc' page.