Show Particle Effect After Character Takes X Amount Of Damage

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Marcus Reed, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Marcus Reed

Marcus Reed Boxer

I would like to show varying amounts of particle effect on a character after taking X amount of damage. For instance if the character takes 100 damage then it starts to barely show particle effect but after 500 damage then the character would be noticeably injured and be spraying particles all over the place.

2. Aquagames

Aquagames Boxer

I suppose you have more than one enemy that look the same just give different amount of damage. So, for instance, you have three enemies first gives damage of 1, second of 2 and third of 3 and you have three different actions, you should set type of actions to coins, set reward coins to zero, reward points to zero and uncheck show reward coins, show reward points. Set duration as you like. In action animation set particles as you like, for each action different. Then set animation placement to character and animation behavior to overlay. Now attach different actions to different enemies.

NOTE: When Action Are Attached Turn Their Opacity Down To Zero:

Pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Marcus Reed

Marcus Reed Boxer

I'm talking about CUMULATIVE damage.

4. Aquagames

Aquagames Boxer

Sorry, I don't really get it. Do you want that when taken damage particles start slow and when again character is damaged particles start spawning more and faster?
    If not could you explain it better?