Puzzle Master

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by fast999, Jun 17, 2018.

1. fast999

fast999 Avid Boxer

A puzzle game i made presently.just fixing all the bugs remaining .in a few days i hope i upload the game.It has 4 different worlds with different enviornments.i hope u like it.

2. DariusGuerrero

DariusGuerrero Avid Boxer

Nice to see platformers. People don't usually make these games on Buildbox for some reason. What platforms are you going to release this on?

fast999 likes this.
  3. fast999

fast999 Avid Boxer

Thanks . Well I just wanted to make something unique .. different than those Android points games because they are 99 percentage of games made with the bb..so I made platformer game to revive platformers...I have made 4 platformers. All are puzzle platformers. But this one was the masterpiece containing 112 puzzles..all unique...so I want to show the bb creators that theres room for good platformers in bb too..:-:):):):)

4. DariusGuerrero

Yes I guess platformers do have a place in Buildbox. So... where can I play this and when?

fast999 likes this.
  5. fast999

fast999 Avid Boxer

I will upload it in 2 days. .I will give u the link .I could have given u now but due to some bugs I will fix them so I will give u the game to have good gameplay. I hope u will enjoy.. :)

6. fast999

fast999 Avid Boxer

DariusGuerrero likes this.
  7. DariusGuerrero

@fast999 I'm really liking your game. There are some confusing stuff though, but I really like it. Do you planning on releasing this to mobile?

fast999 likes this.
  8. fast999

fast999 Avid Boxer

thnx...yeah some of the puzzles are really confusing in this game although they are fair enough to be solved......yeah i want to release it on mobile but i am presently learning to export a game to android .once i learn in a few days i will be happy to upload it as a mobile game..did you played all the worlds or levels and please do tell me about the time world if you played it? :)