Android Studio 3.1 Export Problem

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by artenialexa, Jun 8, 2018.

1. artenialexa

artenialexa Boxer

When i try to export my app i have 4 errors, i followed youtube tutorials... Also i have buildbox 2.3.3
    [​IMG]

ilinovik likes this.
  2. TheGameAppStudio

TheGameAppStudio Serious Boxer

Click on open file.Hope you will see try again option.Click that see how it it goes.

3. artenialexa

artenialexa Boxer

When i clicked on that nothing happens but only up it says to Try again, when i press that same process happen, and same errors...
    [​IMG]

ilinovik likes this.
  4. TheGameAppStudio

So did you click try again too?
    Close android studio and Delete existing project i mean source file and then Export game from buildbox.Open android studio and click on import gradle from main menu.Open the corresponding folder and not gradle file or any particular file,just folder only and import.You may see error at first.But click on following and you will find try again option as in above screenshot.Click try again and it will refresh automatically.
    Hope this helps

5. artenialexa

artenialexa Boxer

I solved the problem by changing minimum sdk version to 21 and other ones to 26, the game exports suscefully but the ui buttons are in bad positions and they arent working to tap, my phone resolution is 720x1080, i tryed to fix this 3 times by changing screen adjustment to default and the buttons are working in buildbox but on phone aren't..

6. TheGameAppStudio

Glad you fixed but regarding button Check "stick to edge" option checked or unchecked in buildbox console.You have to make changes on that.Preview on each device resolution provided in buildbox console and finally export.

7. artenialexa

artenialexa Boxer

I previewed, i exported, the buttons were stick to edge and it happens the same thing, but now the buttons are working and some are outside of the screen and i can't play my visual novel beacuse of that... :(

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
  8. TheGameAppStudio

Had to look at one by one.

9. TheGameAppStudio