Added A Fyber/heyzap Mediation Guide (ios + Xcode)

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by ZackGriset, Apr 25, 2018.

1. ZackGriset

ZackGriset Avid Boxer

Hey Boxers!

Hope you're having a great week! I've been speaking with a few of you about your games and I've also been lucky enough to play a few of your test flights. :D I just want to say that there are some really talented individuals here and some very driven people. I am really proud of you guys and it's awesome to see what you all are working on. Keep up the great work boxers!

I made a Fyber/Heyzap Mediation Guide for iOS. I will be releasing the guide for Android soon as well, but I thought I would share this with you now. Feel free to give me feedback on the guide. If anything is confusing or not working for you, please let me know.

You can find the guide here on our website on the Guides page: https://www.buildbox.com/guides/

Or, you can just click this direct link here: Fyber/Heyzap Mediation Guide

I hope this helps!

Best,
    Zack

2. Rusted

Rusted Avid Boxer

Man I hope this works...I have failed many times to get this to work.

3. ZackGriset

ZackGriset Avid Boxer

Please let me know if this works for you. I would really appreciate your feedback :)

4. maol03

maol03 Boxer

5. maol03

maol03 Boxer

6. ZackGriset

ZackGriset Avid Boxer

Okay interesting. Some of the advertisers SDK's are not automatically included. Here are the ones that are included:

AppLovin
    Chartboost
    Facebook
    Heyzap
    InMobi
    LeadBolt
    AdMob
    RevMob

Okay, I looked at your screenshots. It looks like you set up everything correctly. I'm seeing that Admob and Heyzap are hooked up correctly, but you're having problems with Chartboost and LeadBolt. Try this. Try replacing those SDK's with the ones that Heyzap has for download on their integration page. Here is what happens sometimes. They will update the SDK's and then we have to as well. Also, I had this weird experience once where I know I set up everything correctly and then randomly it would work and the randomly it wouldn't. I wasn't sure what caused it. When you click the ad network in the mediation test suite that you showed me, what does it say? Does it say the SDK isn't being recognized at all?

Do you have your reward videos set to heyzap?

maol03 likes this.
  7. maol03

maol03 Boxer

Seems to work out nicely. Thank you! :)

ZackGriset likes this.