Welcome To The Promotional Section

Discussion in 'Promotional' started by ZackGriset, Apr 23, 2018.

1. ZackGriset

ZackGriset Avid Boxer

Hey Boxers!

Just want to announce that we opened up a Promotional section for all of our entrepreneurial boxers on here! I know a lot of you have your own game development companies, services, and websites, and we wanted to support you by providing a space for you all to promote them. Also, we have a lot of new boxers entering the fold now and this can be a great place for them to hear about what you do.

Because we are providing this space for you, we are also asking that you do not promote your services elsewhere on the forum. We will be removing any posts that are solely for the purpose of promoting your business, whatever it may be. If someone asks a question on the forum and you know that your services could help them, feel free to start a private conversation with them and guide them here to find out more about your services. Please do not answer questions with a plug for your company or service. This is a great community that openly shares knowledge and examples willingly, with no strings attached. We want to maintain that atmosphere, but also encourage you all to use our software to grow your business in any way you can (legally, of course ;)).

Please feel free to ask me any questions about this if anything is unclear. I hope this section can foster business growth, while maintaining that feel good atmosphere we can all enjoy.

Let me provide you with a quick song that I feel encapsulates the vibe we are going for here: FEEL GOOD

Best,
    Zack

Last edited: Apr 24, 2018
  2. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

Thank you zack for this initiative

3. Benfont

Benfont Avid Boxer

damn just when I was about to start selling herbalife in the forum..

JoyFreak and Walid like this.
  4. Green Fennec Studio

Green Fennec Studio Boxer

Thanks for this initiative ♥