Android version driving me nuts.

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by smnly, Dec 15, 2015.

1. smnly

smnly Boxer

Hey,

Im new to doing the android side of app development. I have installed Eclipse, imported my app and there are errors all over the place. App fails to run, I tried to delete and restart but now it says theres already a bundle ID registered to eclipse with the same one I'm trying to import. Build box tutorials say to delete the app from within eclipse, where do I do that?!

Im not sure if I'm even doing it right if I'm honest. Im so used to iTunesConnect, the google play version seems so bad in comparison but maybe thats just me. I can't even find the place to input my bundle ID on the google dev page...

2. smnly

smnly Boxer

Actually I'm just getting these errors now...

[2015-12-15 21:39:37 - SDK Manager] Error: Error parsing /Users/lukemulholland/Downloads/adt-bundle-mac-x86_64-20140702/sdk/system-images/android-23/android-wear/armeabi-v7a/devices.xml

[2015-12-15 21:39:37 - SDK Manager] Error: Error parsing /Users/lukemulholland/Downloads/adt-bundle-mac-x86_64-20140702/sdk/system-images/android-23/android-wear/x86/devices.xml

[2015-12-15 21:40:46 - PlayHaven Android SDK] R.java was modified manually! Reverting to generated version!

[2015-12-15 21:40:46 - google-play-services_lib] R.java was modified manually! Reverting to generated version!

Why am I getting android wear errors when my app doesn't support android wear?

3. netkomm

netkomm Avid Boxer

4. smnly

smnly Boxer

Great! that got rid of those errors but now I have new errors :(

The container 'Android Dependencies' references non existing library '/Users/lukemulholland/Desktop/LegoClimbAndroid/android/libs/google-play-services_lib/bin/google-play-services_lib.jar'

The container 'Android Dependencies' references non existing library '/Users/lukemulholland/Desktop/LegoClimbAndroid/android/libs/PTAdUpsight/bin/playhaven android sdk.jar' com.LJMgames.impossiblebrick

Seems to be something with playhaven whatever that is...?

5. netkomm

netkomm Avid Boxer

go to Properties > Java Build Path > Libraries to add them

6. TheViseOne

TheViseOne Boxer

I have had error problems in eclipse as well. In my case the issue was with heyzap adds. I tried to add them in BB, then got some errors. If I don't use heyzap everything works like a charm.

7. smnly

smnly Boxer

Artursdubra - That worked for me - Playhaven (some reason that was put on the app even tho I only used hey zap) was causing all the errors on the app. But I would really like to use my HeyZap as I use the rewarded videos to unlock characters.

Any work around?

GTE Games likes this.
  8. smnly

smnly Boxer

Ive managed to clean out all the errors except one that only happens when I try to use the Export Signed Application tool.
    Error given is:

Dex Loader] Unable to execute dex: Multiple dex files define Lcom/heyzap/house/model/AdModel$ModelPostFetchCompleteListener;

Anyone?

I managed to Export without Heyzap in the app successfully but I want the heyzap in the app.

9. wayne_martell

wayne_martell Avid Boxer