Using actions on a path ....

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by eyal, May 16, 2016.

1. eyal

eyal Serious Boxer

Hi,

I am trying to create a movement on a path. it goes down the hill and left and right (thank you @Taimoor Javaid and @Phill Mason )
    added actions to the corners with new animation for the character to change animation upon
    change of direction - works great. BUT.. when I jump (using ghost jump) the animation goes to the ghost animation but returning to the default animation and not to the action - so let's say jump is pink, straight is blue, I turn right it's red and left is yellow. I start with blue, then jump pink goes back to blue. great.
    but if I turn to red and jump I return to blue and not red - I hope I am clear.

What can be done ?

Last edited: May 16, 2016
  2. EZKad

EZKad Avid Boxer

Hi @eyal, I already asked the support for that, it's not possible but they are working on a feature to allow such behaviour.
    hope it'll come soon, I need it too.

3. eyal

eyal Serious Boxer

hi - thank you for that but what does it mean ? they built Sky with BB2 no ?

4. EZKad

EZKad Avid Boxer

this is what I thought first but it seems that the version they used to build Sky is different from the public version .... maybe the feature is still unstable or something but it's disappointing since sky was used as a promo for BB 2 features :(

eyal likes this.
  5. eyal

eyal Serious Boxer

Sky looked pretty stable to me. Great program BB but I can't imagine anyone agreeing to get photoshop without the ability to use the crop/slice or any of the tools.
    Same goes for Swipe - "you can now make great games like crossy roads" - no u can't because there is no swipe. :-(

6. zyrah.G

zyrah.G Boxer

how i can change the direction of the animation of ghost jump ?
    and is this option in buildbox 2.2.9 or 3 ?