Reward Video To Continue

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by bek001, Feb 24, 2018.

1. bek001

bek001 Boxer

I have read several posts and watched a couple videos on trying to have player continue by watching a reward video ad. I can't get it to work. Here is what I am trying to accomplish.

What I need:
    When the player dies a menu appears asking them to watch a video ad to continue. They can pick yes or no. If they hit a purchase button that says yes a video ad appears. After they watch the video ad they go back to the last Set Checkpoint they picked up.

What I did:
    I put a Set Checkpoint action in my game. I have a Restart Checkpoint action (not in any scenes). I created a 2nd UI. In the 1st Game Over UI I put an Observer that is Start Checkpoint. In my 2nd UI I put a Purchase Button. The Action on my Purchase Button is set to the Restart Checkpoint Action. The 2nd UI has Heyzap interstitial and banner check marked. When I play the game and collect the Set Checkpoint and die -- the 2nd UI appears and the Purchase Button is there but when I press it it disappears and my game doesn't restart. I am scratching my head on this one and can't figure it out. Does anyone have any pointers?

ADVERGAMES.IO likes this.
  2. bek001

bek001 Boxer

I think I solved it! The Buy and Use button has to be checked. Does anyone know if that is correct?

3. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Yep. Is correct.