Color Switch

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by Machine Rises, Dec 6, 2015.

1. and249

and249 Avid Boxer

Is it already under development?

2. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Lol. Yeah. You proof yourself very knowledgeable about the game industry and are making yourself some friends for your proposed collaboration with other developers. :) all I see is arrogance. Good luck with that.

3. Buildbox

Buildbox Administrator

At this point you are just trolling and causing drama in multiple threads. This is your warning, next time you are getting banned.

4. and249

and249 Avid Boxer

@Machine Rises did a very hard work creating this hit game. You should not tell these things about him. If you don't like anything you should not tell anything bad about it.

AppNasty likes this.
  5. Buildbox

Buildbox Administrator

Deleted and warned

AppNasty likes this.
  6. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Deleted my comment too, as it contained name and comment.....*wink*

Buildbox likes this.
  7. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

8. Arsmen Studio

Arsmen Studio Avid Boxer

Color Switch Shitty clones are Having Insane Success Now. Switch Color 2 of karimoos Team that had 1- 5 million downloads now has 10 + million Downloads in leasing than 1 month.... THIS IS INSANE...

9. whitedogapp

whitedogapp Avid Boxer

Hello, I am Buildbox developer, want modify game after export, need to know how and where is it possible post export modification? and which part of games can be modifidet?

thanks for attantion

10. and249

and249 Avid Boxer

This is a matter of concern. I think that the clones must be banned. What do you say?

11. Jamie

Jamie Avid Boxer

@Machine Rises Forget the troll's comment about Color Switch being overrated. Color Switch is my go-to example for seeing how one task or mechanic like yours can be gamified into so many different versions as different game modes. You did an excellent job creating so many game modes. Whatever you have in mind for the next Color Switch, I bet you will figure out partnerships that help you.

12. deenasty

deenasty Boxer

Why all this anger man ? You are 100% wrong. If your game is bad even if you spend millions $ on promotion it won't succeed, you will get downloads but people will quickly delete it. Fortafy just released a new game but nobody heard about it.

13. Machine Rises

Machine Rises Serious Boxer

14. 5petersonzachary

5petersonzachary Serious Boxer

15. Jamie

Jamie Avid Boxer

@Machine Rises I see there's already some pretender "Color Switch 2" apps out on ios

16. and249

and249 Avid Boxer

Can't wait for the sequel! When it will be released???

17. AndyG

AndyG Miniboss Boxer

the new Color Switch is currently in Beta and David himself in the article says...

"I had to have my team rebuild it, which we’re mostly done with now. We’re doing a lot of new things with the game. We’re putting up an improved version of what we had before. I believe we’re launching next month sometime."

"There are tons of clones on the app store, and we’re always taking those down. Come April we have a pretty massive marketing campaign we’re going to be doing. We’ve had a lot of fans reaching out and asking where the game is, when it’s going to be back."

AaroArts and adrogdesigns like this.
  18. Walid

Walid Boxer

I Enjoyed reading the article, very inspiring.

Machine Rises likes this.
  19. yenomeerf

yenomeerf Boxer

Very excited for you @Machine Rises
    You seem to be taking all of this in stride. I think a lot of us would not be able to handle Success and turmoil at this level.

Machine Rises likes this.
  20. Machine Rises

Machine Rises Serious Boxer

Thanks guys! Believe it or not but this has not been feeling like turmoil at all. To me it's been a great transition to gaining back control of my creation. The hardest experience I ever had was as a medic in the Army. After doing that nothing seems as challenging so it gives you a great perspective. All of us can have the same effect by doing something way outside our comfort zone. I have a lot of game modes and features I've been holding off on until I got out of my contract and these will be sprinkled into the game over the next few years. In the end doing what was right in my eyes trumped anything else that might happen. And by making that decision and sticking by it all sorts of great things have happened and are in the works. Never make a decision based off fear;)