Buildbox, a couple days in. WTF?!

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by ginohawkins, Dec 13, 2015.

1. ginohawkins

ginohawkins Boxer

Hey peeps, watched the video (Friday my time, Sydney) or should I say listened to it while at work working away so I wouldn't get caught. Purchased a subscription straight after. Had some time to play around with it over the weekend and I'm like WTF!! this thing is freakin' amazing! I love it, I can only imagine how good BB2 is going to be. I'm a newbie (in an old mans body :p) but I'm starting to get a little bit obsessed with everything about gaming / game design etc I've read and watched so much stuff over the past couple days. There's so much to learn but I plan to make a couple games, that will probably be a bit sucky but that's cool because I know I'll keep learning as I go. Anyways, just wanted to say I'm glad to be a part of the buildbox community. I wanna say thanks in advance as I scour the tutorials / forums, learning a lot from you all. :) Cool.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
    colette_levesque and Christoph like this.
  2. darone

darone Boxer

welcome to the buildbox world :)

3. andre_sprs

andre_sprs Serious Boxer

Welcome Gino!!

4. tomwhite3d

tomwhite3d Boxer

Welcome!

5. sysads

sysads Serious Boxer

Welcome HOME :D

6. bentforktech

bentforktech Avid Boxer

I am loving it also. Should be submitting my first game in a few days and a second game my 10 year old has done 75% of a few weeks later.

This is awesome software.