Character Not Showing Up In Scene

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by ThomasC, Feb 2, 2018.

1. ThomasC

ThomasC Boxer

hey boxers.. having a slight freakout moment. Just testing my game I've been working on a ton and all the sudden my character is not showing up when I test my game anymore. Not sure what happened. No, he's not behind a background or anything, he's just not showing up.. even when I try to test a singular scene and not the whole game it's just the level and no character.

Please help if you have any ideas at all.

Thanks,
    Thomas

2. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

What version are you using? That happened in 2.3 but should be fixed in 2.3.2.

3. ZackGriset

ZackGriset Avid Boxer

Definitely send this one in to support if you haven't already. The email is support@buildbox.com. We will take a look at it and help you out. Don't panic. We will figure it out. :)

4. Hoodle

Hoodle Boxer

I had a similar error when I ran a preview of the game.

I sent it off to support and they advised me to edit the collision shape and then the character came back.

ThomasC likes this.
  5. ThomasC

ThomasC Boxer

Hi Zack thanks for your response. I actually found that it was as Hoodle mentioned that it had to do with the collision shape disappearing when I loaded an image into a copy of my mine character. Long story short problem solved thanks to Buildbox team and Buildbox forum.

Thank you