Where Can I Find Free Music/sounds For Games?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by YounessDrh, Dec 7, 2017.

1. YounessDrh

YounessDrh Boxer

I just finished my game
    I need one last thing, it's the music of the game, I find a music on youtube that seems good into my game.
    can i convert it to mp3 and put it on my game without any problem ?
    I'm afraid that google play doesn't accept my game because of music copyright
    how can I do ? because i've already seen games on google play with sounds import from youtube ?
    Any SUGGESTIONS ?
    Thanks

2. Skrubzy

Skrubzy Avid Boxer

When searching for music to use, make sure to include "Copyright and royalty free" in the search bar. This protects you from any lawsuit conflicts and it also allows you to make money on the products that incorporate the downloaded material (Your game using the music, for example).

3. YounessDrh

YounessDrh Boxer

Understund thank you so much for your reply

Skrubzy likes this.
  4. Skrubzy

Skrubzy Avid Boxer

YouTube also has a free audio library for their creators, but I'm not sure if the sounds can only be used in YouTube videos. In my opinion, all of YouTube's free music and sound effects suck, so I wouldn't recommend them :rolleyes: But it's still worth checking out https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/music

Aisley likes this.
  5. Wavecont

Wavecont Boxer

Wavecont, designs high quality copyright free music for video projects. You can use all the music on this channel, free of charge for all commercial and non-commercial video/game projects
    (Under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International CC BY-SA 4.0).
    We only ask that you please give Wavecont a link on your video project.​