Huge Issue- Coins Increase Automatically Even After Spending Them With In Game Currency.

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by encoder, Nov 19, 2017.

1. encoder

encoder Boxer

I am using coins in my Android game. You can collect coins while playing and purchase powerups using those. But the coin increases automatically to some previous high value on screen transition after I spend it on buying powerups.

Suppose I have 100 coins and I bought a powerup for 40 coins. So now my coins are showing to be 60 which is supposed to. But if i went back to Main Menu or any other UI and if anything comes over screen like pressing the power button of device then unlocked phone again or any full screen ad appears or just minimizing the app and reopening it from recent apps list, then the value of the coins get increased automatically to 100 or 97 or 96 something like that.

Please help me to fix the issue.

Currently on BB 2.2.8 and exporting game for android OS.

2. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

This was fixed in 2.2.9 or 2.2.10. But it for sure is fixed because I reported it and haven’t experienced it anymore in the latest builds. Just update and you are good to go.

3. encoder

encoder Boxer

Okay. But what about the games which have been build and released before 2.2.9 was released. Doesn't anyone noticed this issue. Also I downloaded a year old build of Color Switch(5.2.0) and tested it but no issues there. It's working fine. Then how did the maker of Color Switch overcome this issue. Do you have any idea?

4. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

I think it was a temporary problem of 2.2.8 or so. Didn't happen before and after.