Somebody Please Assist

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by Le 'Dog Sauce' Monroe, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Le 'Dog Sauce' Monroe

Le 'Dog Sauce' Monroe Boxer

I posted this a while back, but nobody wanted to respond obviously. No idea why.

Anyway, ill try and show my problem a bit more clearly. So, like i said in my previous post. I have intergrated heyzap into my game but for some reason, when i run it using android studio, it shows that i'm missing permissions and stuff, even though i added them all into the code. I also checked on heyzap to make sure that my ads were on, and they were, but nope, still not working.

PERMISSIONS.png

UNITY ADS TURNED ON.png UNITY ADS NOT WORKING.png

I then decide let me switch to eclipse, cause this might be what's helping me. But then it gives me that multidex error.

So i don't know what to do mates. The pictures above are just examples. It seems that only heyzap is the one working, but its not even showing me the ads. I followed every step in Christophs SDK mediation, but nah. So please, i'm begging you, to please assist me.

2. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Network not enabled means you are not connected to the Internet. The permission problem sometimes appear but is not relevant. I had that for Unity and Vungle once. It seems to depend on the version you use. Sometimes it's just a configuration problem on Heyzap SDK but doesn't affect ad delivery. At least this is what I have experienced. Try to solve the connection issue first then go from there.

blad300 likes this.
  3. Le 'Dog Sauce' Monroe

So when you go live, you have the ads still deliver anyway? Even if they're not delivering in test mode because of it?

4. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Obviously not. Debug in test mode. If it’s not working in test mode it won’t work live either.

5. Le 'Dog Sauce' Monroe

Exactly, so if i can't fetch ads because of "Missing Permissions" and "Network not enabled" somehow, then what am i to do mate. You see my dilemma?

6. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer