Revmob Or Facebook Ads?

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by Hue Buildbox, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Hue Buildbox

Hue Buildbox Administrator Staff Member

I have no idea why I'm having trouble with AdMob so I'm looking to switch companies and was wondering which one I should try. I here Revmob is good, on Buildbox advertisement page I see an option for facebook and thought I'd ask. Thnx

2. igbig1

igbig1 Boxer

I don't used Facebook Ads, but I use Revmob and until now I'm satisfied, because is easy to integrate and isn't complex at platform... About revenue I can't say nothing now, because I published the game recently

Hue Buildbox likes this.
  3. tokyo007

tokyo007 Boxer

how's Revmob ads efficiencies and revenue?

4. igbig1

igbig1 Boxer

5. Hue Buildbox

I would suggest not to use RevMob. I do much better with Applovin.
    I've tried RevMob for a few months and after switching to Applovin I immediately saw a difference. You can create an ad campaign with AppLovin, and cannot with RevMob.
    Tested with My "Find The Emoji" App that has over 2,000 downloads. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appdeveloper.findtheemoji

6. AndyG

AndyG Miniboss Boxer

Hey @HueTheDev How would you rate Applovin against AdMob?

7. Hue Buildbox

I'd say Admob is all around better but very strict. If you sneeze in the wrong direction they terminated your account and not even tell you why. But in my opinion, Admob is #1. You definitely have to read their Policy.

AndyG likes this.
  8. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

For banners Facebook is better. Applovin has re- implemented banners not a long time ago and have bad eCPM still. Admob has lower eCPM as well but much better fill rates. So if you don’t mediate, Admob is the way to go. Applovin is very good for video interstitials though. Very recommended. Revmob I don’t know. But I heard they are pretty bad. Never used them tbh.

9. igbig1

igbig1 Boxer

I used Applovin and I liked the ads, but I received comments from users that was appearing ads when they were playing. I only tested both

10. tokyo007

tokyo007 Boxer

will that help if I fill all Advertisement sections ( admob, facebook, chartboost, revmob, applovin, leadbolt ) in buildbox?

[​IMG]

11. igbig1

igbig1 Boxer

You can, but I think this is unnecessary and will cause issues, maybe. My tip is: use one or two and observe the behavior of the network and take note which is better for your game or app

12. TerriDubois

TerriDubois Boxer

Hello,
    I have no idea about Revmob but I have knowledge about Facebook Ads, I have created one Facebook Ads with the help spy facebook ads. This is very helpful to create your Ads compared to what your existing competitors are doing.
    They have soo many features-
    1.Advanced Search & Filtering
    2.Spy on Competitors
    3.In-Depth Analytics

13. sharma.shivam

sharma.shivam Avid Boxer

hi,if we want to use applovin or revmob do we also need to integrate their sdk in eclispe?