Fantasy Arc -- Ios And Android

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by sologamedev, Sep 19, 2017.

1. sologamedev

sologamedev Boxer

2. Phoebe

Phoebe Serious Boxer

Looks very cool , but i have a Lot of Problems with the Control make the range of the Controller bigger and in the Bridge Level 1 i have Problems with the First and Last Stone make over it a Fixed Stone :)

3. sologamedev

sologamedev Boxer

Thank you for the feedback!!! Will take those into consideration on the next update.

4. sologamedev

sologamedev Boxer

I just reached 10k download on Android and 600 download on iOS, since I released my games more than 2 weeks ago, making roughly $20 to $40 per day. My experience is as long as people know about your game's existence and it's good enough for them to make time to play you don't need to worry about making money...

5. sologamedev

sologamedev Boxer

My game has been featured in Algeria 3 times in google play store and only took a little more than 2 weeks.... and the trick is ......downloads, ASO, and more dowlands!!!!

Attached Files:

6. Arsmen Studio

Arsmen Studio Avid Boxer

Nice to hear it! Did you paid someone for ASO? OR anything else? How did you make 10.000 downloads?

7. sologamedev

sologamedev Boxer

paid someone for aso and to publish the apps in their blogs and social network.

Used up all my free $100 credits from adword, and bingad, facebook advertisement, and daily advertise focus in specific countries

8. sologamedev

sologamedev Boxer

How many Playstore organic downloads do you guys normally get from Google Play Store?

My game gets range from 60 to 200 download per day for Playstore organic downloads.

9. tokyo007

tokyo007 Boxer

@sologamedev how many days it took to attend the 20~40$ per day ?

10. sologamedev

sologamedev Boxer

Somewhat more than 2 weeks which is roughly 16 to 18 days. I do a lot of advertisement campaings from google adword, facebook, instagram and etc...

That really depends on the ecpm you get from the countries, as well as the type of banners you are displaying and user interaction to those banners.

Some countries give you much higher ecpm and you will get good money return from those countries with lots of impression.

You get paid more for video or rewarded video comparing to old school ad banners. So your daily can really change rapidly with ups and down. I still dont have a very steady $20 to $40 a day yet but getting there. You will see some good steady income with 100k retain users that continuously playing your game.

tokyo007 likes this.
  11. tokyo007

tokyo007 Boxer

Thank you for the clarification @sologamedev

sologamedev likes this.
  12. sologamedev

sologamedev Boxer

My game is finally on the top chart under Trending Game in the U.S app store. It have more than 20k+ downloads with steady daily ad's income. By making to the top definitely helps with organic downloads...

Key is ASO, and promoting...

Attached Files:

Christoph likes this.
  13. Phoebe

Phoebe Serious Boxer

I Like you Game but its to mutch add Videos in the game :( ... One Klick , one die a video :(

14. sologamedev

sologamedev Boxer

Hey Thanks!

That is what I thought too, but then my remove-ad sell increased because of that. I am still doing trial and error see which works best.

15. sologamedev

sologamedev Boxer

Sharing my experience with advertisement for my app which has been out for 3 months now with more than 30k+ download in google play and 1k+ download in iTunes with more than 10k+ users are from the U.S where U.S is one if the top countries giving the higest eCPM for your ads.

So far I only have been tested with Heyzap and AppLovin as mediation. If you are not using mediation, you are probably loosing money.

When I tested indivdual ads by itself ( Interstitials Ads )

Heyzap
    I get a daily ecpm average of $0.08 to $6

Applovin
    I get a daily average of $0.08 to $6

Heyzap Mediation Ads with Heyzap and AppLovin

I get daily average of $2.50 to $15

So my eCPM is higher and more consistent throughout the week when using mediation ad. I get higher eCPM on weekdays comparing to holidays and weekends.

Here are the pros and cons I have for Mediation Ad

Pros: Higher and more consistent ecpm

cons: Your revene are spreaded out so it takes longer for you to be able to withdraw the earnings

Christoph likes this.