Color Switch

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by Machine Rises, Dec 6, 2015.

1. trygii

trygii Avid Boxer

@Machine Rises Lucky you, I'm jealous :rolleyes: How many downloads do you have now? I'm sure you'll hit a million downloads soon with all this features and trending. Will you or are you already making 4 figures a day?

2. Machine Rises

Machine Rises Serious Boxer

@trygii I have no idea haha. I'm just working on promoting the game I have no idea on downloads or revenue. I just can't believe the game has gone nuts like this in TWO DAYS. Check this out. Top Game World Wide:

It took me 2.5 years to get here though seriously. It's a long hard road but if you stick with it it almost feels like something happens over night when it does happen.

Attached Files:

3. trygii

trygii Avid Boxer

@Machine Rises 2 DAYS? Amazing. You really deserve it buddy! :) Good luck with your game, I rated 5 stars ;)

Machine Rises likes this.
  4. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

You have now 25,000 users registered in game center. At this stage this is x2 which is equal to 50,000 (give or take), the result of all your downloads in two days. Impressive. The baby video is making your game viral. And yes, the game is great, I keep coming back to play for a few minutes. Don't like the ads thoug. haha. And you didn't put an option to remove them for a price. Shame on you.

What ad network did you choose at the end? Is it Heyzap Mediation you are using?

5. Machine Rises

And 100% could not have done this with out BUILD BOX;)
    Thank you @TreySmith for making it possible for little people like me to make their dreams a reality. BB is priceless in my book

pukaw888 and TreySmith like this.
  6. Machine Rises

@Christoph . Could not get Heyzap Mediation working in time for launch so we have Admob and iAds. Ad strategy is not very good but at lease they are in there. Big learning experience for sure.

7. andre_sprs

andre_sprs Serious Boxer

Can someone post the link to the video?

8. Perry

Perry Avid Boxer

Just gave you 5 Stars on google Play @Machine Rises ! Also, I want to see this video you are all talking about but cannot find it on the Fortify games site or their Facebook page, do you have a link you can share?

9. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

Last edited: Dec 8, 2015
  10. darone

darone Boxer

Now, could you notice that any of old games appears as new games, even if it is just an update?
    So by my simple logic, I think old games that never get Featured before,
    will have a chance to get feature as well as the new ones.

11. sunny

sunny Boxer

yeah actually Fortafy himself added me as a FB friend and we just had a good private conversation about games and all lol. This was before i realised that he doesn't really handle the publishing side but more the promotion which i think is doing great job with your game everywhere :) he offered me to cc in my contacts to the Eyebox Games though which was nice of him.

12. Machine Rises

Well we are holding steady at 32 top free games and 127 global in US. I was thinking maybe we could get a feature. If anyone knows a good way to go about this could you PM me?

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
    Jamie likes this.
  13. Jamie

Jamie Avid Boxer

My guess would be that finding an email for the App Store Feature team and emailing them a brief pitch and brief ask for consideration for a feature would do it, but then again I currently have zero experience with this. Also, presumably this should be done by the account holder through which the game was published?

14. Machine Rises

Yeah that's probably a good idea since it's not in my name. Hey can't hurt to directly email!

15. Jamie

Jamie Avid Boxer

should probably mention that fact that it was trending, as well as how it has climbed the charts so far
    that might be sufficient enough of a pitch of its value. then move to the brief ask for consideration. that is what I would do, but again I may not be the most knowledgeable about this as I have not published a game yet

16. Machine Rises

@Jamie sounds like good tips to me. Can't hurt to ask!

Jamie likes this.
  17. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

I think @dan_counsell has mentioned the email is floating around somewhere. I couldn't find it. Would like to know it too.

18. andre_sprs

andre_sprs Serious Boxer

Yeah, I believe he said its in one of apples keynote presentations

19. darren

darren Avid Boxer

CONGRATULATIONS! amazing that the baby video has 1.8 M Facebook views and 4,200+ shares!

20. cioccaapps

cioccaapps Boxer

After attending WWDC15, I was able to meet many of the reviewers who work on featuring apps within the App Store. You can get in contact with them by emailing appstorepromotion@apple.com
    Good luck! Really great app @Machine Rises