Balls Vs Blocks. Has Anyone Else Also Tried Making This Game On Bb

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Innovativeideas, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Innovativeideas

Innovativeideas Boxer

I have added animation to action due to which i individually get the snake effect if i collect 1 coun , 2 , coins or 3 coins, Using damage the blocks are also destroyed. BUT BUT when it is collective like picking 3 balls after having a tail of 1 ball. the animation will show 4 balls instead of a snake with 5 balls..... tired the advanced move but didnt get the result. Help and advice will be highly appreciated.

2. manojbagri199

manojbagri199 Avid Boxer

Did you found out a way to decrease the numbers on enemy when it got hitted and also to decrease the balls of characters

3. Innovativeideas

Innovativeideas Boxer

Enemy: Yes figured. Decrease the enemy by setting the health to the amount on the enemy box like if it 3 then health is 3 and damage is 3.... add animation in the backward count. like 3, 2, 1 and set time to 0.2 for animation.
    Character chain being formed through action animation but i cant attach balls to let the character chain grow. if it takes 3 coins it tail becomes 4 then when it take one it becomes 2 balls instead of 6.

Christoph likes this.
  4. shadi3900

shadi3900 Boxer

@Innovativeideas
    Hi,
    Can you tell me how I can make the character get more points when it collects the actions and how to set them? Please.

5. Innovativeideas

Innovativeideas Boxer

When u add a image to the actions you get the options of what you want the action to do,invincibility and all that and whether u want to change the character image or overlay it on the character.
    Below it come the coins and points. If your using coins as points then add the amount to the coins like 5 and points should be 5 too. If you want the player to get more points on different action, set points at 3 , 4 or 5 accordingly it will add the points to the game. upload_2017-8-29_14-40-40.png

Christoph likes this.
  6. shadi3900

shadi3900 Boxer

do that also make the numbers show behind the character like snake vs block?

7. Innovativeideas

Innovativeideas Boxer

yeah add the label of score points on the tail and your good to go.

Christoph likes this.
  8. shadi3900

shadi3900 Boxer

@Innovativeideas
    Thanks,
    Do you know how to make the character die when reaching under 0 points?

9. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Innovativeideas likes this.