PowerUp - Invisibility issue

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by sysads, Dec 8, 2015.

1. trudnai

trudnai Miniboss Boxer

Yes, think your scene as a template. When a new scene is added it uses a template, so everything started from that, enemies, moving objects etc.

2. sysads

sysads Serious Boxer

Thanks

3. Taimoor Javaid

Taimoor Javaid Avid Boxer

@sysads You can place same enemy as decoration right behind that enemy so when enemy dies than it give a feel that character has pass through the enemy.

4. playsgames6666

playsgames6666 Miniboss Boxer

it will reset and do the same again, yes the enemy will reappear.

sysads likes this.
  5. igbig1

igbig1 Boxer

Hi, guys! I'm trying do the same thing (make the character pass through the enemy when he takes the invincibility object, but it's not working. What's happening is: the character touch in enemy and the enemy dies (ok, no problem with it), but the problem is that the character collide and is moved to side (and he needs to be in the middle of screen only and it can hinder the players). I tried do what you said, but it's not working. The defeated animation in the object have just the option to put an image, but haven't spawn rate and these things. Can you help me, please?

6. trudnai

trudnai Miniboss Boxer

Hi there, Three things you can consider:
    1. If you do not want enemies to die by touched by the character, you can add a Damage component to the character and set that to 0
    2. If you o not want the collision to happen you may can set the enemy as a Non-Collide type...
    3. On the Start scene you can play with the Gameplay Frame. You click on that square looking icon to get it displayed on the Start scene, then you can resize it. Make it as a very very small square in the middle of your screen (like couple of pixels) and also make sure the color of all walls are orange/yellow, so all it will do is to keep the character right in the middle. You can change the color of the wall by clicking on it. One thing is that when the frame is very small you might not able to see its color, so you may need to change that before shrinking it. Also sometimes you may accidentally clicking on the wall instead of the corner, so if the game behaves strange double check if the walls are yellow. Anyways, play with that one until you get it right.

Christoph and igbig1 like this.
  7. igbig1

igbig1 Boxer

Thank you, I did the 3 step and worked