How Can I Improve My Game Before Ios Launch?

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by TrentFisher6, Aug 23, 2017.

1. TrentFisher6

TrentFisher6 Guest

Hi Guys!
    I just released the first android version of my game, Dash-It-Up! and I plan on releasing it for iOS soon but I want your feedback before I do so.

Download it at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tfmobile.dashitup

Dash it up is a simple game where you are constantly moving up and you need to move your main character, the white arrow, left and right to avoid obstacles!

Includes:

◉ Awesome 8-Bit style music by Pierre Bondoerffer

◉ Game play that is challenging and addicting

◉ Random Obstacles: Play forever and try to beat your friend's top score with Game Center!

◉ Free download (with in app purchase for removing ads).

How to play:

Playing Dash-It-Up! is simple. Touch the left side of the screen to move left and the right side of the screen to move right. Avoid the grey obstacles or your character will explode and the game will be over!

AaroArts likes this.
  2. AaroArts

AaroArts Miniboss Boxer

Looks cool.

One thing I would expect is that the character dies when it touches the edge.

Maybe you could add this? It seems to be fairly common in endless games.

Good luck :D

3. TrentFisher6

TrentFisher6 Guest

Thanks, I'll do that.

Also you are doing a really good job on your games, I really like columns :D

4. lachlanf

lachlanf Boxer

Looks great. But I have a few suggestions.
    • Colours, I don't believe your colours work particularly well together. colorhunt.co is a great place to find great colour schemes. (background is fine it's the obstacles on top that don't sit well) I also think that the outline of the character is not unnecessary.
    • Fonts, If you are going to go with the 8bit style fonts I would make your full game 8 bit. Or vice Versa using a clean simple font.
    • End of game screen/ menu is pretty crowded. I would suggest a smaller font size to give it all some room breath.
    Other than that gameplay looks solid great work.