Webpage Portfolio Showcase

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Christoph, Dec 4, 2016.

1. DariusGuerrero

DariusGuerrero Avid Boxer

2. andre_sprs

andre_sprs Serious Boxer

3. DariusGuerrero

DariusGuerrero Avid Boxer

Oh I almost forgot. hovering on to the game pics in the homepage brings out a label that says "coming soon" but those games are already available on iOS.

4. andre_sprs

andre_sprs Serious Boxer

Yeah, none of the game is currently available. I'll block it so that it doesn't take you anywhere once you click the link

5. Michaelbarend

Michaelbarend Boxer

I 1000% recommend https://webflow.com

It's the Buildbox for websites. You still need to know basics of html but it's all visually so it's easy to learn and you can do practically anything design wise.

If you don't want to learn Webflow you can always get a template from the community driven template store which has some top notch stuff.

You'll see that Wordpress is complete garbage once you've used Webflow. If you know how to use Webflow you'll see that you can create: http://fortyfourgames.com/ within 10 minutes, completely responsive.

Went offtopic for a bit there, here is my feedback:
    I'd change the header image from an image of mountains to, maybe artwork of your games or anything game related. Using an image of mountains doesn't directly show the visitor what you're doing, the visitor should immediately see what you do. This can be with an image or text.

The area below the header area is a bit empty and white and everything is centered. Try to widen it up a little. You could also split the content up in different sections (visually).

Other than that I think it looks professional!

My site can be found here: Https://coolwave.io

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
    Christoph likes this.