Jumper Fun Unlimited - Be Quick

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by dhawal_tamakuwala, Jul 28, 2017.

1. dhawal_tamakuwala

dhawal_tamakuwala Avid Boxer

Don’t let obstacles bluff you. Be quick!

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jumper-fun-unlimited/id1089485464?mt=8
    Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameanax.jumper&hl=en

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Get the breathtaking experience of jumping the ball. This is an obsessive, quick and meticulous jumping game. Perceive before you make a bounce with the ball while playing several levels.

Be cautious from obstacles, To make a fast jump, tap the right or the left of the screen and grasp exciting gemstones, Super easy!

Feature -
    - Addictive gameplay with stunning power-ups.
    - Surprised elements should be noticeable to escape an abate.
    - Choice of different Balls.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
  2. akrmtch

akrmtch Boxer

Freat idea, great job.
    The best game of recent times, made with buildbox.
    congratulations

dhawal_tamakuwala likes this.
  3. dhawal_tamakuwala

Thank You for the kind feedback, Hope you enjoy the game.

4. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Very nice. Congrats! I really like this one.

5. AaroArts

AaroArts Miniboss Boxer

Great game.
    Love the background. Did you make it yourself?

6. dhawal_tamakuwala

Yes

7. PJamaLabs

PJamaLabs Boxer

How did u handle the restoring of unlocks? As u allow people to use real cash to buy gems to unlock characters.

8. dhawal_tamakuwala

9. PJamaLabs

PJamaLabs Boxer

But if you purchase gems with real money which then are used to unlock characters then u have to be able to restore the characters you unlock. I had a game rejected due to it.

10. Tarsier Games

Tarsier Games Avid Boxer

Wow, very addictive game! :D

Just try to add some animation when your character is jumping left or right and also add defeat animation (make character to fall apart or something similar). :)

11. dhawal_tamakuwala

Please find an attachment flow for better understanding.
    006.jpg

ADVERGAMES.IO likes this.
  12. dhawal_tamakuwala

Thanks for your kind feedback, sure we will Work on it :)

13. Phoebe

Phoebe Serious Boxer

Very nice game i have rate it with 5 Stars

14. dhawal_tamakuwala

Thank you very much for your kind feedback.

15. PJamaLabs

PJamaLabs Boxer

@dhawal_tamakuwala I fully understand the flow and how it works. I even had a long conversation with Apple about this. TBH you were very lucky to get it accepted you probably got a reviewer who was not paying much attention.

Basically you purchase in game currency with real money. If this in game currency is used for bonuses and boosts etc then its all fine.

However if you use the in game currency you purchased to unlock a character then if the user then installs that game on a new device those unlocks have to be restored because they were unlocked using real money. EG.. real money -> in game currency -> unlock character.

Like I said. I have had a game rejected and I spent a few hours chatting to apple support and this is their way. Chances are if you update the game you might find you get rejected due to that so just be aware.

Hope linking outside forums is ok but there are countless threads about this all over net. Here is just one post on stackoverflow.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions...not-having-restore-mechanism-to-the-life-time

This line says it all

"Apples comment is pretty clear. If, once you have purchased it, the player retains the jet pack indefinitely then it isn't a consumable purchase; it acts like purchasable content. Therefore it should be possible for the player to "restore" this purchase if they reinstall the app"

For my main job I write commercial apps natively and how we got around a similar issue was to use our own server to register who had unlocked what. So when a user used restore we first hit apple for things which were direct purchases from app and then hit our own server for in-app currency purchases. This however you will not be able to do with BB unless you write your own native code after exporting from BB.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
    Christoph likes this.
  16. blad300

blad300 Serious Boxer

I don't know your experience with iTunes, but in my games i can sell virtual currency, and then user decide what to do with my Virtual Currency, (unlock characters, Power up, and many others features), you can set also Remove Ads - Consumable, this is your choise,how to sell things , inside the game , all you need is to be carefull how to set them, Non-Consumable - One Time Purchased, because here Restore Phurcase start to work, if user re-install the game, and hit Restore Phurcase, all items buyed Non-Consumable are Restored .

17. PJamaLabs

PJamaLabs Boxer

@blad300 . as his game has ads in it they probably did not check if the restore restored perm unlockables. We had this exact thing. One of our games allowed people to purchase in game currency. You would use that currency to unlock characters etc. On the free version (with ads) it was accepted. The apple tester probably didnt bother check the unlockable characters on restore. Just saw restore checked it against ads and allowed it. However as soon as re released a pro version without ads they checked the restore and rejected app. I spoke to them extensively and it was explained exactly what their expectations are.

People are probably not even aware that if you have boosts in your game. Like a one time use bomb etc. If you purchase in game currency. use that currency to buy 10 bombs. If you then use 3 bombs but delete the app. Then if you install the app on another device with same apple id the restore has to restore 7 bombs as they had been purchased with real currency.

There are so many people who do not fully understand the terms behind consumable and non-consumable. Many are lucky to get through the acceptance prcedure due to mechanics not fully being tested but the thing is if you get a tester who is by the book and tests everything you will get rejected.

You could release a game and be lucky it was not noticed but then release an update and suddenly it gets rejected. What do you do? Only way is to remove that system but you then affect the x amount of users who are already using the app.

If you also want to know my experience with apple. Well ok I have only about 11 games out there using BB or Cocos. However I have about 20 apps with some on them having multiple millions of users. These are the apps I actually earn my living with because its what I do for the company I work for. So yeah I know the Apple system very well.

This is the section that explains this when you get reject for it

"10.6 Details Your app uses intermediary currency to purchase items that function as non-consumable products but does not include a restore mechanism. Users restore transactions to maintain access to content that they’ve already purchased. Next Steps Please modify your app to include an optional user registration feature that allows users to restore their purchases to all of their iOS devices. We recommend indicating that account registration is necessary to restore previously purchased In-App Purchase products, and providing a way for users to register later if they wish to access this content in the future."

Christoph likes this.
  18. blad300

blad300 Serious Boxer

People buy currency in that game, and Apple doesnt know if you spend or not that currency for bombs, that are consumable,but non-consumable they know you buy and use it also, so every device you install the game, you can restore only that products, not also consumable.
    Here explain if you set up an non-consumable without restore.

But you if you want to Remove-Ads only for that device/Install, you can set Remove-Ads - Consumable (It's your choice)
    If you want to set Unlock Character with Non-Consumable (It's your choice), but you also must have Restore.

19. PJamaLabs

PJamaLabs Boxer

OK well I am not going to continue debating this issue with you as Apple has made it clear to myself and if you have no interest in listening to others then that is your choice.

EDIT : Thought I would just share this actual BB forum post also :)

https://www.buildbox.com/forum/inde...e-items-that-function-as-non-consumable.8905/

The Fact is @dhawal_tamakuwala . if someone spends money in your app for in game currency and unlocks all characters. If they then get a new device and download your game again to find no unlocks. if they contact Apple to complain your app will be removed from app store. I am only trying to help but if you do not wish to listen its fine.