Platform Move Animation Not Working?

Discussion in 'Technical Discussion' started by tonymartz2, Oct 24, 2016.

1. tonymartz2

tonymartz2 Avid Boxer

hey guys, I wanted to add a character animation (4 images) to show running but for some reason and I press the move animation only one image displays and missing the other 3 animations.
    I tried adding it to default animation and works but the problem with that is that the character continues to uneven when not moving.. is it a glitch with this last BB version 2.2.5 or am I missing something?

thanks

2. playsgames6666

playsgames6666 Miniboss Boxer

Move animation only works if your using left and right, up and down character buttons.
    Are you using a advanced component to move the character?
    If yes you need to add it to the advanced component.
    All works fine on my end.

3. tonymartz2

tonymartz2 Avid Boxer

Yes I'm using left and right character button the default one on platformer, when I enter the animation on default animation it works fine, but i would need character to stop the running animation when left or right button are not pressed so I have a single standing image on the "default animation" and the 4 running images are dropped under "move animation" under move animation I click play and the character runs fine but when I try it in gameplay only one image appears out of the four. this is a simple thing to do but don't understand why its not working...

4. playsgames6666

playsgames6666 Miniboss Boxer

Yea, I'm not sure whats going on then.
    Maybe contact support.

5. Cowboy

Cowboy Boxer

I am having same issue... Any solutions from above?

6. sologamedev

sologamedev Boxer

Hey!

I was having issue with moving right animation too. But notice that i didn't check the Loop button when I go into the edit images. So make sure you have that loop button checked because by default it doesn't check for you.

Attached Files: