Scrolling Menu With Swipe?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by volcank, Jul 23, 2017.

1. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Hi everyone,

I am trying to make a UI with scrolling options! I would like to go up and down with swipe gestures to select levels etc. Seems impossible with BB but yet I just checked the game "Color Switch" and inside the level selection you can go up and down by using simple swipe gestures! Does anyone know how to do it? @heathclose

2. Snow

Snow Boxer

No man, you just can't... Maybe, just maybe, if your game only has one character, you can somehow play around and tweak things a bit to do what you want to do with the multiple character selector, but if you have more than one character in your game you can't.
    Color switch is no more a buildbox game, in fact, as soon as it got a bit popular, the "Eyeboxgames" team remade it in unity, or in some other engine, so that they can have more control and do more stuff than what you could with buildbox. Im sorry man

volcank likes this.
  3. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

yes thank you! I just happened to find out that it was moved to Unity for further development like you said! Thank you so much for your reply!

4. codybonnett

codybonnett Boxer

Any chance this gets added to bb3? This would make UIs much cleaner.

Also the ability to have more control over multiple selector. Like choosing which characters show up in each multiple selector.

I love buildbox but the UI is where it seems to fall short.