Continue A Buildbox Project With Unity

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by shadi3900, Jul 15, 2017.

1. shadi3900

shadi3900 Boxer

How can I continue my buildbox ios game with unity?
    Thanks

2. jcalle

jcalle Miniboss Boxer

In this forum only talk about Buildbox.
    If you want to make a game with Unity, you will have to search the appropriate forum in Google.
    It is impossible to move a Buildbox project to Unity.
    You can only take advantage of the images and the idea.

playsgames6666 likes this.
  3. trudnai

trudnai Miniboss Boxer

There are many differences in between the two and in my opinion the biggest one is rather technical because in BuildBox you can have a pixel perfect align while in Unity you do not do that, you use Unity units and camera projections and completely different method to construct complex objects etc. These requires a different way of thinking and in my opinion need human brain to convert projects from one to another. That means you do everything from scratch, you write your own scripts which needs testing and fixes. Unless you are a software developer (or want to be one) I would not recommend this road.

4. shadi3900

shadi3900 Boxer

I found a publisher and he wants me to install the gameanalytics sdk and the facebook sdk and that can be done with unity. If anyone knows how to do that please help me.

isac cabrera likes this.
  5. Buildbox

Buildbox Administrator

Hi Shadi, if you have a deal with a major publisher and the only thing holding you back is an SDK integration, then definitely reach out to support. They can often help with that.