Download And Review For Download And Review

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by isthisrequired, Jul 5, 2017.

1. isthisrequired

isthisrequired Boxer

Hi everyone,

I recently saw AstroGames (who is an incredibly helpful BuildBoxer by the way) thread about how he would download and review anyone's app who posted in that thread, and I thought we could take it even a step beyond that; the BuildBox community is great so we could set up a system of "exchanging" downloads and reviews for the mutual benefit of everyone. For instance, if Person A comes out with a game, I would download it and rate it only if I think it is 5* (and tell Person A why it's not 5* if I don't think it is, and after they fix it I would update a 5* rating), and in return Person A would do the same for one of my games. This way, we can harness the power of thousands of BuildBox users to help all of us succeed. This is just an idea I'm still working on the details of how to ensure 1 for 1 really occurs, but any feedback or indication of interest would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

NextTimeTech likes this.
  2. Aimee

Aimee Boxer

Hi, the method you used is to exchange reviews with other app developers. AS you mentioned, if you think the app doesn't worth 5-star rating, you can give your suggestion to them, this can improve the app quality, and this is also an useful method for increasing the app downloads. And there are some other ways you can use to get more positive reviews, such as ask your friends and families help, incentive your users write it for you, buy app reviews from real users, and hold some contents to ask users feedback, give some small gift to users if they can write positive reviews for you. Hope your app have a good future.

3. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

if only there is a simple script to the that anyone review a game get points that can be converted to make other people review your game that would be cool.