App Not Showing In Search

Discussion in 'Game Marketing' started by Arshpreet, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Arshpreet

Arshpreet Avid Boxer

i have a Parkour game which shows when i search for park-our Which Is fine But i have inserted Some new words,that word is Not In game name but Is in shot description and about 5 times in Long description But My app is Not Showing when I search for that particular keyword ,i updated yesterday, so Please guide me where is The problem,is it Gonna take Time Or anything Else I am missing,i can't add that word in Game Name

2. adrogdesigns

adrogdesigns Avid Boxer

You will probably need to wait a few days for keywords to kick in on google play store.

Christoph and Arshpreet like this.
  3. Arshpreet

Arshpreet Avid Boxer

4. Aimee1122

Aimee1122 Boxer

Maybe those keywords are too competitive, too hard to rank high.
    When you selecting keywords, besides relevance, you also should take competition and traffic into consideration

Arshpreet likes this.
  5. Arshpreet

Arshpreet Avid Boxer

actaully Problem is That i can't Target The word until My App Comes In Search
    Aimee1122

6. Aimee1122

Aimee1122 Boxer

You can analyze your competitors' keywords, some keyword tools for u: SensorTower,App Annie,App Tweak,Appcodes,Search Man,etc.

Arshpreet likes this.
  7. Aimee

Aimee Boxer

Hi, does your app have a subtitle? If you did not put the keywords in the app's title, you can put the words in the subtitle, this is helpful for keywords search optimization.

Here are some advises about how to choose right keywords.
    1. Find the right keywords in your app's field, do not put the keywords of game into a social app's keywords.
    2. Keywords usually have 100 characters, put the important words in the first position.
    3. Put the core keywords in the sub title.
    4. Analyze the keywords of your competitors app, and establish a hot words bank of your own app.
    5. The words appeared frequently in the reviews will also be record as keywords.

Hope I can help you, if you have any concerns, please feel free to contact me.

Arshpreet likes this.
  8. Arshpreet

Arshpreet Avid Boxer

Aimee thanks For explaining really Well,actually a Lot Pf apps are appearing On better ranks When search for that keyword which is Releated but not In Both app name and Description,thats what i was Trying To achieve.

9. Arshpreet

Arshpreet Avid Boxer

10. Arshpreet

Arshpreet Avid Boxer

even a lot of my Game Reviews Contains those words

11. Aimee

Aimee Boxer

Do you put the core keywords in the subtitle of your app? Actually, keywords search optimization is a complicated thing, it is difficult to boost app store ranking only by doing these yourself. Maybe those apps appearing on better ranks were cooperated with third-party companies which can help them to the top charts in a short time. Maybe it is a good way to choose. And you also can ask your friends and relatives' help, ask them to download your app, app can be searched easier if the downloads are large, so get more downloads is also a helpful way. And get more positive reviews and high ratings. These aspect also help boost app store ranking.

Arshpreet likes this.
  12. Aimee1122

Aimee1122 Boxer

Good job!

Arshpreet likes this.
  13. Arshpreet

Arshpreet Avid Boxer

Aimee some Amazing tips, actually the Problem is that game in not even coming on last lol,on parkour games word i am getting 16th rank in my country which is fine but i am targeting other words so i can focus on ranking for new words.but i guess time is the key