Do You Need A Publisher? Come On In!

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by AppNasty, Feb 15, 2017.

1. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

I literally took the day off to begin the next step. Going to finish getting your games up...apple is being slow for some reason. Then start my marketing plans.

comicsmathias likes this.
  2. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Yo ninjas! I just became the owner of www.BBTemps.com. If any of you who wish to publish with me, if you also want to make money by selling your bbdocs, I will give you 100% sales. For those who dont publish with OHG, you get 80% of your sales. I get 20%. So, not only can you make money when we get this ball rolling via app stores, but also by selling your source codes. And all who publish with OHG gets the sweet deal of not only keeping 100% of your ad revenue from app stores, but 100% of sales on BBTemp. Lets rock n roll.
    [EDIT] DO NOT SIGN UP ON SITE JUST YET! In the process of moving site to my servers. I will post here when you guys can sign up on site.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  3. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Took me a few days but got www.BBTemps.com up and running great. Remember, if you chose to publish with me....you get 100% ad revenue. And if you wish to also sell your sources...you get 100% sales. Everyone else gets 80%. For all of you already publishing with OHG, STAY IN CONTACT WITH ME. If you drift away...so will i. Dont be scared to bomb me with messages. I have to film a commercial tomorrow for our X1 Bike [www.X1Bike.com] and have to record interview about it. Im going to TRY and plug in buildbox during the interview which will be apart of the commercial. Will be played on brighthouse networks. or whatever their name is now. @TreySmith I hope thats cool. Im the designer for the company and if they ask me about what i do during the recording, im totally going to say how i made X1 Stunt Challenge using Buildbox, Game development software. Just sneak it in there lololololol.

energizerlithium likes this.
  4. comicsmathias

comicsmathias Avid Boxer

Ok will bomb your inbox with several messages per day ;)

AppNasty likes this.
  5. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Do it.

6. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Quick update.
    OK, so far everything is lining up great. Last steps before we hit the roof. To you all who are publishing with me, some of your games aren't online yet as we are finishing a few things first. Then some polishing. Once done....game on. Patience young grasshoppers. Patience.

7. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Hey guys, I got a question on fb about when will I be advertising full force all of your games. This was my response. Hope it makes more sense now:

"It's hard to explain....ill give you a scenario to make it easier to understand WHY I haven't fully advertised yet. Imagine you are friends with a celebrity. And that famous person is willing to show off your games. Now, if you ask him to NOW....he only advertised one game. Then, you would have to ask him everytime. He might not be OK with that. So, instead, you take all of your games and ask him just to advertise one link....which shows all games. This will get all if your games attention and not just one. I want ALL of you guys to get hits. If I advertise now using my methods...only a few will. Then, as I upload new games from others....they won't."

Don't worry. I've got it Allllllll lined up. I will bring the heat. But I gotta do it right in order to compete with the likes of other publishers. But it WILL happen. Bet on it. So make more games. Use this time to create more content. Mire games equals better chances of success.

energizerlithium likes this.
  8. swnam12

swnam12 Boxer

Are you going to accept games to publish on a rolling basis or is this a limited time thing?

9. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Permanent. Always. Forever. To infinity....and beyond.

10. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Hey everyone. So, things still rolling and I landed us a sweet deal that will put our games in front of at least 10 million people. Hoping it pans out. I wanted to swing in to give you all an update.
    As some of you know we had to adopt a few family kids. This has thrown things astray but hasn't stopped them. I had to cancel my Buildbox subscription as these kids needed the money more. But no worries, I'm still making moves for you all. I NEED you guys to update your games, polish them etc and get them to me so we can get them on stores. This way when I execute this plan We all get downloads. It's been awhile and I've went off course solely because of these kids. We gots lots o work to do still!

11. STARTECHSTUDIOS

STARTECHSTUDIOS Boxer

I'm IN!!! Glad you're back bro.!

AppNasty likes this.