Panic Rooms! - New Deadcool Game :-d

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by Simon Crack, Apr 21, 2017.

1. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

Yes @Simon Crack Thank you I also do that what you said. Even I don't feel like creating any scenes I just go and try to throw some scenes there knowing that I can get back to them and make them better later. Also since I worked at a post production working environment before I even did this in real life full time work. I had like 1 day left for a job to finish so even it was like impossible I just threw whatever I had and didn't care if the people will like it or not and it worked. Actually sometimes pressure creates and opens up some other creativity which also brings practicality in working environment. So I do that when I work alone thinking the publisher needs this work as soon as possible or next week or what if I already emailed them and they asked me to finish the game next week etc. I know sounds crazy but you just need something there :)

Best Wishes

Volkan

Simon Crack likes this.
  2. Simon Crack

Simon Crack Avid Boxer

LOVE it! I especially agree with --> "Sometimes pressure creates and opens up some other creativity which also brings practicality in working environment."

volcank likes this.