Itunes Connect App Analytics.. What?

Discussion in 'Game Marketing' started by n0psagames, Apr 22, 2017.

1. n0psagames

n0psagames Boxer

Hey. I launched my game Ninja Hop few weeks ago. But I don't really understand the app analytics on itunes connect. For example: It says I have 301 installations on my game. Leaderboard inside my game however shows 867 players and even 197 just today. Not everyone is even on that leaderboard right? Itunes connect says that my conversion rate is 0.0115 which is absolutely shit isn't it? I have 134 000 impressions from unique devices. Analytics on Google Play makes sense very well. IF my conversion rate is that low, why is it? I thought I had pretty nice app icon, app preview and screenshots as well.

App Store page: https://itunes.apple.com/app/ninja-hop/id1219512931?l=fi&ls=1&mt=8
    Google Play page: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nopsapps.ninjajump

2. n0psagames

n0psagames Boxer

Sorry I think I understood the analytics wrong. So, I have 198 000 impressions, 6882 page views and 1550 App units.

3. Astro Games

Astro Games Avid Boxer

App analytics looks very strange for me too, it's totally different from data I get from ad networks and it's also not a real-time service but like 2 days old. There are commercial sites giving more specified details about your app on iTunes but I don't know is that data real-time.

4. justforward

justforward Avid Boxer

@n0psagames itunesconnect App Analytics might show with a time gap

5. ASOtop1

ASOtop1 Boxer

Hi, you mentioned that you had pretty nice app icon, app preview and screenshots. Maybe your should consider your app from your potential users' point of view, because each man has his own taste. Personally speaking, your app icon, screenshots could be better. And here are some tips to improve your conversion rate.

Hold Contests and Give Rewards to Encourage
    Small contests and other offers will help you to improve your conversion rate. The more users you engage, the higher are the chances to optimize your conversion rate. Be careful, though prizes shouldn’t be the only element that keeps users close. They need to be a bonus not a replacement. After all, what matters the most is the value of your app not the reward you offer.

Optimize your app description
    Most of the users tend to rely on the description along with the ratings to decide whether or not they would download the app. One important thing to keep in mind is to make the description short and informative including all the important points. Besides, adding your keywords as more as possible to the first three lines of the description will attract more users.

Update your App Regularly
    In order to keep your app relevant to users, it will need to be updated on a regular basis. Updating regularly can also help to fix any issues that are related to bugs which can detract from the user experience.

Choose Your Category Carefully
    By making the right choice you can significantly improve your app rankings and conversion rate.

Get more positive reviews and 4/5-star ratings
    Reviews and ratings, as two important signs of user experience, are the most important factors checked by potential users.
    Data shows that 75% users will take the app reviews as one of the most important reference factors to judge the app and 94% users would like to download those 4/5-star rating apps. It seems that you need much more reviews and ratings. You can invite your families, friends and users to leave positive reviews and high ratings on your app, or get app reviews and high ratings from third parties, like reviewapp4u and bestreviewapp.

Collaborate with others

Most people like to follow others and be influenced by the words of some celebrities or well-known business people. These people may include influential bloggers, newspaper journalists, professional tech writers in social network like Facebook or Twitter.

Hope these methods can improve your coversion rate.