Having Issue With Multiple Machines

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by manak4u, Mar 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. manak4u

manak4u Avid Boxer

Hi boxers,

I am need of some urgent help. I am running buildbox on 1 PC, however to take retina shots and launch my game on IOS I borrowed a mac from a friend for the weekend.

The copy of BB on windows is working properly, but when I enter my license key on mac, it says "maximum system limit is reached please contact support"

For the first time when I entered license it worked smoothly. but as soon as I restarted application, I started getting the error.

I know buildbox license is for 2 machines and non-concurrent use. therefor I have completely shut down my windows PC. but am still getting the error on mac.

Have tried reinstalling the dmg, also tried clearing cache's and restarting.but no luck.

I know support can immediately resolve this but it wont be there for another day. and I have mac resource for limited time.

can anyone please help to troubleshoot this.?

would be highly appreciated and will save me a delay of atleast a week.

thanks a ton in advance.

2. manak4u

manak4u Avid Boxer

Now both my machines say "maximum system limit reached. Please contact support@buildbox.com for resolutiosn". I am locked out.
    thank you bb :/

3. MattGamer

MattGamer Boxer

You need to email support for them to reset your licence.

SuperVudu likes this.
  4. SuperVudu

SuperVudu Boxer

I believe the license key is only good for one computer at a time. This is done to prevent you from giving it away free to whomever you want. What you should do next time is set up another free trial and just cancel it after you're done. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.