Skip Level On Worlds

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by mdnavi, Dec 25, 2016.

1. mdnavi

mdnavi Boxer

Hi,
    I am making a game in which there are 15 levels having 15 different worlds for each level.
    I want to place a Skip Level button (As a In App Purchase) which leads to Next Level (i.e Next World).
    Any Idea, how to achieve it?

2. tanvir8955

tanvir8955 Avid Boxer

Sample UI Structure : Level Selector UI (Level 01 Button , Level 02 Button) > Level 01 > Level 01 Game Over UI> Level 01 Completed UI > Level 02

In level 01 Game Over UI, Drag and drop a Lock Button (say name skip level 01), give it png images, set unlock type as In App Purchase, give a store identifier, set destination to Menus and check the auto follow.

Create link from skip level 01 to Level 01 Completed UI.

In the Level 02 Completed UI, place a unlock logic give it the properties of Unlock type: Button , Object: Level 02 Button to give access to Level 02 from the Level Selector UI, place a navigation button and create a link from it to Level 02

3. mdnavi

mdnavi Boxer

Thanks for your quick response. Do you know, where to define In-App Purchase Price (Skip Level) ? Whether in Buildbox or Google Dev. Console?

4. tanvir8955

tanvir8955 Avid Boxer

In Google Dev. Console. You will find a good number of tutorials on this.

5. rechris2

rechris2 Boxer

hi,
    @tanvir8955 but how to set one time purchase? Skip level appear all time but i want just one time purchase.
    How to do this?