Heyzap Mediation Sdk 10 Android/eclipse [tutorial]

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by Christoph, Jan 9, 2017.

1. cahaya

cahaya Boxer

Error
    Unable to execute dex: Multiple dex files define Lcom/applovin/adview/AdViewController;
    [2017-03-14 16:04:52 - Dex Loader] Unable to execute dex: Multiple dex files define Lcom/fyber/Fyber$Settings$UIStringIdentifier;

bmsingha likes this.
  2. Two Frogs

Two Frogs Boxer

Hello Christoph, thank you so much!
    100% works. This will change everything.;)

I'm just having a trouble with my impressions.
    Before Heyzap Mediation I was doing 8k - 10k impressions on the last days using Admob Only, with my game: Oh o Gás Meme
    before mediation.png
    Now the number of impressions dropped down to 3k - 3.5k. But Today I have more users than before. And the users starts to complain that is too many Ads Now (Before the mediation nobody complained about the Ads in my reviews).

after.png
    As you can see I'm using Admob, AppLovin, Unity Ads and Vungle now.
    I'm not using reward videos yet and Facebook Ads. But these options will be on my game in the next update. I believe this will increase my eCPM even more.

The Admob fill rate drop from 92% to 50%. The RPM was $0.12. Admob Interstitial RPM has dropped a lot. On the other hand, banner RPM has Increased. So my RPM stay the same in Admob.

I've never used these ad networks before. Should I need to wait a few days for them to work correctly? Because some networks have looked promising, eCPM from these networks is bigger than Admob already, but I'm having fewer impressions.

3. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

I would test a few days then evaluate what is going on. If just Admob works better, by all means, stick with that.

The important this is to always test then evaluate. Try to figure out why you are getting the results you are getting. You probably can't know for sure, but just attempting to make informed conclusions is helpful. It's important to understand that everyone is going to have different results and every game is going to perform differently.

Two Frogs likes this.
  4. cahaya

cahaya Boxer

ketchapp is the owner buildbox software.
    and some games ketchapp I think they use HeyZap mediation. because every game is always changing over the ad.
    ketchap why not share

5. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

This is not true, they only publish some of our games.

6. cahaya

cahaya Boxer

Sorry, I do not know.
    then who is the CEO ketchapps ...?
    whether trey ..?

7. Andy

Andy Miniboss Boxer

It's not or never was Trey. Ketchapp was acquired by UbiSoft... I don't know who the current CEO is.

8. volcank

volcank Serious Boxer

9. Two Frogs

Two Frogs Boxer

If this set up doesn't fit my game. I'll test other networks. After that, I will filter and keep what worked for me in this project.
    Meanwhile, I will continue to improve my game and looking ways to get more players.

Thanks Andy for your advice.

10. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Impressions should be the same. But if you changed from admob static to video ads, players could be upset. Also using video ads at the same frequency than static ads will get them upset. You definitely want to compare and then do a decision based on that. :)

bmsingha and playsgames6666 like this.
  11. cahaya

cahaya Boxer

I have successfully installed HeyZap mediation.
    but after a few minutes about 5-10 minutes, ads suddenly disappear without cause.
    and the banner size, smaller than usual.
    and charging very less ads.
    This is some of the bugs HeyZap...?
    I am just trying to learn to install.

12. bmsingha

bmsingha Serious Boxer

Hey, we are facing the same issue and getting same error while exporting, did you sorted this error? can you please let know how it worked for you?

13. bmsingha

bmsingha Serious Boxer

Hey Christop

Getting this error while exporting

Error
    Unable to execute dex: Multiple dex files define Lcom/applovin/adview/AdViewController;
    [2017-03-14 16:04:52 - Dex Loader] Unable to execute dex: Multiple dex files define Lcom/fyber/Fyber$Settings$UIStringIdentifier;

Can you please help with this and other forum members as well, if found any such issue and solved?

14. bmsingha

bmsingha Serious Boxer

let me place screenshot so that can understand much better Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 6.08.00 PM.png

15. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

What version of Buildbox and what version of Heyzap are you using?

16. bmsingha

bmsingha Serious Boxer

Latest version of BB 2.2.8 & heyzap latest version SDK 10

17. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Are you adding the Heyzap SDK a second time? For Android you have to use the one supplied by Buildbox. Don't add the Heyzap SDK again. See step 7 from the Tutorial.

bmsingha likes this.
  18. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

i think they have removed sdk 10 it was replaced with 9.10.0 beta and that iam using now
    i have a problem in sdk text all green but it doesn't fetch for charboost and heyzap only admob work
    the setup is correct i used hyzap from 2.2.7 in ads folder i think it an old sdk its version 9.6.5
    is their any other way to upgrades the sdk that bb export i also tryed the stable version iam having the same thing

19. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Newer Heyzap SDKs have changes in API so you can't use them anymore. Use instead the one that comes with Buildbox. This applies now for Android and iOS.

20. bmsingha

bmsingha Serious Boxer

@Christoph @wesam_badr so unityads, FB and adcolony doesn't works, Christoph used the same SDKs that you provided IMG_2937.JPG.jpg IMG_2938.JPG.jpg IMG_2939.JPG.jpg