Heyzap Mediation Sdk 10 - Ios [tutorial]

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by Christoph, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Aaron F

Aaron F Avid Boxer

Contact Heyzap support.. There are some sync issues with new Fyber accounts.. They will fix this on their end.

bmsingha likes this.
  2. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

That's only the case if the SDK doesn't start. I had this several times. But this is not the case if the test suite does start since it means the SDK did initiate well. My guess is that it is a geolocation issue.

3. bmsingha

bmsingha Serious Boxer

Is there someone to help us with this issue please? Guys after watching the rewarded video, the game crashes. It's sooooo weird, the BB version that we are using is 2.2.8 and all the latest SDKs, FYI - The ad networks that we are using are Unity, applovin and admob. Can anyone help us on with this issue what this log message says and how to be fixed?? @Andy
    Screen Shot 2017-02-10 at 11.59.06 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-02-10 at 11.58.48 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-02-10 at 11.58.59 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-02-10 at 11.59.06 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-02-10 at 11.59.06 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-02-10 at 11.58.59 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-02-10 at 11.58.48 AM.png

4. sysads

sysads Serious Boxer

I am still getting this messages:

xcode: [ Heyzap ] An ad is not available because Fyber was never started
    on my iphone: Fyber Version 8.5.5 - Waiting for SDK to start

Contacted Heyzap and yet to get a fix :(

5. wesam_badr

wesam_badr Miniboss Boxer

@sysads after figuring out how to implement the code and fixing few problems
    iam also facing the same problem Fyber Version 8.5.5 - Waiting for SDK to start
    i have searched in google and found out that you need to complete payment and tax info
    i made the changes but still the same right now maybe as i just uploaded the tax file it will need some time to take effect
    Simulator Screen Shot Feb 10, 2017, 9.32.52 AM.png

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
  6. sysads

sysads Serious Boxer

Yes I was aware of that and also did upload my tax form few days ago so not sure how long it takes for that to be sorted or approved.

7. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

This message/error can only be resolved by Heyzap support. It happens a lot lately. They need to sync your app manually with the server. Write to support and it normally gets resolved in 24-48 hours.

@bmsingha : have you sent the screenshots to Heyzap support as well?

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
    bmsingha likes this.
  8. bmsingha

bmsingha Serious Boxer

Bro, already mailed them twice, but no response from them, such a critical situation

9. Roberto P

Roberto P Boxer

I just wanted to say a big thank you to @Christoph for writing this tutorial. I found it daunting at first - but your instructions were very easy to follow. Got my ads now setup correctly!

Thanks,
    Roberto

Christoph likes this.
  10. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

You are welcome. :)

11. Astro Games

Astro Games Avid Boxer

Well, it wasn't working for me in 2.2.7 and is not working for me in 2.2.8 :/
    I did everything as described but probably missing something. Build OK but Test Suite is not displaying and no ads at all on connected device through X-code. On HeyZap site all fields are green so ad networks should be set correctly.
    I've contacted the support, waiting for feedback. Any ideas meanwhile?

12. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Well, if the test suite does NOT run you didn't put A) the test suite code where it belongs or B) have not added the test suite SDK. I think it is A since if you would be calling the test suite and have no corresponding SDK, it would give you an error when trying to run your game on device. :)

Otherwise if you have set up everything correctly, the problem would be server side, but if this is the case you would get an error when calling the test suite (like the one above shown by wesam).

13. Astro Games

Astro Games Avid Boxer

[SOLVED] I've put the code and added SDK framework correctly but I think I found it finally:
    - one thing was missing from generated integration wizard, part with OpenGLES so I've added it from your tutorial
    - I've downloaded all SDKs again but now on MAC (previously on Windows what I've found on the internet may be an issue)
    I'm not sure which part was wrong because I've done both described above and now it works.
    Thanks! @Christoph :)

Christoph likes this.
  14. FrekhDK

FrekhDK Boxer

Hey Everyone!
    I have a problem with HeyZap on iOS(Not tried Android)

I have done exactly what the Guide says..! - Here is a part of the log from Xcode http://pastebin.com/SKyD1rfZ- I have imported all the frameworks for both HeyZap and for the 3rd Party Networks.. I have also tried the "Test Ads Screen" and imported the HeyZap Test Framework and added the piece of code. When I start up the app the screen says "Fyber Version 8.5.5 - Waiting for SDK to start" - In BuildBox I did remember to Change both the Interstitial Ads and banner ads to HeyZap, and I deleted all IDs in the Project Settings.

15. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

You need to write Heyzap support and ask them to sync your app to Fyber server. Also, you need to fill out payment information in Heyzap dashboard. The same problem was posted a couple weeks back. You are not alone. :)

Trudeau and FrekhDK like this.
  16. FrekhDK

FrekhDK Boxer

@Christoph thanks for the fast response! I read some of the problems after i posted my post, and i have just wrote a mail to HeyZap support! - I have filled out the payment information in the HeyZap Dashboard! Thanks for your help, and this simple guide! Great work!

Christoph likes this.
  17. cegdkye

cegdkye Boxer

as far as I see, we can't get Heyzap working straight out of the box, right?

18. franck75002

franck75002 Boxer

Hello,

Thank you for your tutorial it is very well written.

However I have a problem.

When I want to open the mediationtest mode on my iphone or a simulator

I have this error message and nothing loads.

[​IMG]

I have added the following line:

I do not understand where the problem comes from. If I delete this line, the game works well but I do not see any banner or advertisements.

Can you help me?

Thank you

19. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Have you added the testsuite SDK?

20. franck75002

franck75002 Boxer

yes "FYBHZMediationTestSuite.framework" it's ok