Use Of Touch Function In Place Of Arrows

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by epimazzo, Feb 14, 2017.

1. epimazzo

epimazzo Boxer

Hi guys,

Does anybody know if it is possible under BB2, we use a touch feature to move the character back and forward in place of traditional arrows?
    I've just got my 1st game approved by Apple to start the external testing and a few users had asked about it.
    Perhaps this feature comes ready in the presets settings in creator according to your chosen type of game you are developing. If so, help me to understand if we can later on add this function. :)

Thanks for it.

2. Appymes

Appymes Avid Boxer

What you want is to move the character by clicking on an area of the screen, and that moves, but that the arrows do not appear?

If that is it, you can put a "Character Button" without any graphics and enlarge it until you have the space you want.

epimazzo likes this.
  3. epimazzo

epimazzo Boxer

Hey Appymes,
    Yep, the idea is exactly have a character moving around right and left without having a visual button in place. I also tried the joystick function but it didn't work so well. :-(

Thanks for the tip.

UPDATE: Adding the character just like @Appymes suggested and fit to your desirable area did the trick and it worked perfectly. :)

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017