Do You Need A Publisher? Come On In!

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by AppNasty, Feb 15, 2017.

1. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

I use my fb to raise obey to help kids with cancer at times. With the hugest being almost $20,000 raised for that kid jonothan in video above. Here's one with 5 million views. I have so many I'm trying to recall what they where about lol. See, the catch is certain content attract crowds. In Building an audience to market to, you have to get them emotionally involved. And people love to help. I also post alot of stuff where a person is wanted by authorities. Figured not only do I get views and a crowd to market to, but also feel obligated to use this to help as well. One of my pages, which has around 30 million views (remember, how many convert to page likes will be random) is fb page Gotham City Citizens. My new page, only two weeks old, my buddies and mine, is HoodStars. That's where we did our test and got the half million views in 45 mins. Anyways, here's another video, five mil.
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1024289057658108&id=100002310692148

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
    SuperVudu likes this.
  2. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

I get it, I've made some claims...people want some sort of evidence. Make sure it isn't talk. I don't mind. Just google OneHitGamer. EVERYTHING you see....upon hundreds to thousands of search results....is me. Of me. Because of me. Even YouTube it. I just created an OHG channel so ignore that one. But if you YouTube search OneHitGamer, you will see all fans I had years ago posting in OHGs name. From clans....hacking videos....even some photoshop tutorials. Also, I thought this was neat....some acronym/dictionary websites list all meanings of OHG, and OneHitGamer is one of them. Lol.
    http://www.acronymfinder.com/Slang/OHG.html

http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/OHG

http://m.acronymsandslang.com/meaning-of/chat-and-sub-cultures/OHG.html

3. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Which is why i rebooted using my ohg name. It's a searchable term I created. I was in a car accident that stole years from my life. That's why I never took it higher. Which is what I'm doing now. I've had Japanese magazine interviews....law suit threats from Sega and blizzard (lol). Have had my works in books like Gameshark and Codebreaker. (Cheat devices) I went by the name Sketch. Right now the PSP emulator, ppsspp for mobile phones, are posting my works. On their forums. Tony Hawk official site, years ago posted my works. They forgot to credit me so I had to contact them and butch them out. They then credited me. Hahaha. I've been around the block. But back then monetization didn't really exist. There was none from YouTube. Website ads where not really good.

Jaky1 likes this.
  4. sysads

sysads Serious Boxer

OK OK OK... I believe you if others don't. So now when do we start mining this juicy looking user base? :)

SuperVudu and AppNasty like this.
  5. Jaky1

Jaky1 Serious Boxer

You will have to be so PATIENT bro. it takes a lot of time.

6. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Now. I work daily. Building it up. One mistake most people make is as soon as they have somethin they post it. The trick is to build up your arsenal first. For example, when I create a new page on fb, I make about ten posts first, then begin to share it. If people show up and all you have is a couple of games or posts....they will leave. If there's plenty....they will stay. I've just built up some of my .coms, getting them ready to launch. All apart of the master plan. Muaaahhhhaaa!
    Www.TrollEmpire.com
    Www.NerdGiftshop.com
    Www.Futuregasm.com
    Www.OneHitGamerStudios.com
    Just to name a few.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
    trudnai likes this.
  7. sysads

sysads Serious Boxer

Oh sure I am patient. At least I waited for BB2 to be released...

@OneHitGamer
    Anyways, lets know when the whole planning is completed and where we all come in

Christoph likes this.
  8. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Nothing for you guys to do really. Just get your games ready. Once I see them, I'll start building ad campaigns around them. Do promotional artworks etc.

9. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

If you guys want, I just got my new forums up last night. Go, start posting stuff. I will have a horde of content and new members soon. So take advantage of having your posts be the first seen by the crowd.

10. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

I also have a campaign setup to promote BuildBox. When i was a teen, when i created OneHitGamer, I reversed engineered videogames. I taught people how as well. To encourage kids and adults to not just play them. It was easy. Today, BuildBox does this very same thing. encourages people to make games, not just play them. So because of this, i will be promoting BB across all my networks. paths etc. its worth it. Im building FREE training courses as well. Teaching teaching teaching. But the number one kicker of all that im doing is everything will be FREE. Free bbdoc files...free assets i design. free icons. Free everything. Even free art designs from me directly that we can put in your games. I dont mean assets, I mean, as a publisher, if you make a game we will work together to amplify its presentation. Its visuals. Im new to making games myself so i have created new methods to get them out there. My current arsenal isnt much of anything but me learning BB. But its game time. time to step up a notch. And i wish to not only help you all...for free, but also help @TreySmith and his mission with BB.
    So grab your sword and shield and lets kick some arse. lol. For you who doubt, just wait a bit. You will see. Then, if you wish to join in, GREAT! For the low price of your first born chi....i mean....free...

11. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

@trudnai
    Just gotta dig. I have soooo many. Trying to remember what some where about. got this one, 5 million,
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1024289057658108&id=100002310692148
    Got an elvis one too....i think it hit 1 million though. Most, hit around 250,000 to 500,000. ABout less than 10 hit over 1 million, all the way to 12 million. This has been over the past year...so im steadily digging trying to find them all for you lol.

12. Collin Wade Thiessen

Collin Wade Thiessen Avid Boxer

Whatever gives you the energy to do all this gimme gimme. Love the energy... I'm in!

AppNasty likes this.
  13. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

The souls of my enemies gives me energy.

14. tprobst

tprobst Boxer

Count me in!

AppNasty likes this.
  15. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Lets rock n roll. Im in the middle of amping up a few others games and working out marketing plan. So for you hesitant, jump now. Or wait. Up to you. But this train is leaving the station even if youre not on it.

16. sysads

sysads Serious Boxer

I have just boarded the train, you can find me in the First Class Section

SuperVudu and AppNasty like this.
  17. Akatsuki

Akatsuki Boxer

I am in Tooo

AppNasty likes this.
  18. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Some of you have contacted me already. Some of your games need a little work. Polish. If you want me to do it, i can. Apply a little art pizazz to em or what have you.

19. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer

Guys, jump over to my forums and download ANY of my games bbdoc. For you to change up and make into your own games. Credit OneHitGamer Studios...or dont. Up to you. But if you remake one into your own style, i will publish it. Or go solo and publish on your own...submit to a publisher etc. Up to you. Im close to executing my BIG plans to make OHG big. Come with me or dont.
    http://onehitgamerstudios.com/forums/index.php

sysads likes this.
  20. AppNasty

AppNasty Miniboss Boxer