Creator Game Screen

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by epimazzo, Feb 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. epimazzo

epimazzo Boxer

Hi there,

Can someone point out how to retrieve the game creator settings so I can review or modify one particular setting? I'm customizing my own needs on a purchased layout and adding a few other options which I wonder if the initial developer had set them in. :)

Any tip? Is it possible?

Thanks fo it.

2. andre_sprs

andre_sprs Serious Boxer

Sorry, but I don't understand your question.

epimazzo likes this.
  3. epimazzo

epimazzo Boxer

Hey andre_sprs!

Sorry dude. I'll try to clarify. You know that initial creator settings screen that you get when choosing new from BB option menu? That's what I'm talking about. The one you have menu settings on it among other things to set up.

As I'm working with customizations, I do not have access to that settings anymore. So, how can I retrieve it?
    See the BB tutorial to have an idea.

4. JoeWilson

JoeWilson Avid Boxer

Hey @epimazzo, the creator window is really just a wizard for initial setup of the game. All of the settings from the creator window are available in the game itself. You never need the creator window after the game is started.

Is there a particular setting you're looking for? Maybe we can help you find it?

Thanks

epimazzo likes this.
  5. epimazzo

epimazzo Boxer

Hey Joe,

Thanks for getting back. Yeah, I have noticed this thing but I though we still could get it :-( So, never mind. I was able to play around.

Cheers

JoeWilson likes this.