Add Same Best Score For Two Worlds?

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by Jaky1, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Jaky1

Jaky1 Serious Boxer

I have two worlds and the Gameover UI is the same because I want to preview the BEST score the same in both worlds.

For example I have two worlds A and B, now if I make 5 best in A then I want it to show BEST the same 5 after I playfrom the world B, but no it shows the best i made in world B, how can I do so that it catches the BEST from both worlds and display which is highest until another is made from any of the worlds.

My worlds are for Random Play, sometimes A starts and sometimes B starts, I did ths because i needeed to ad different Background for worlds.

Any Help would be appreciated. Thanks!

@Nihat @Christoph @blad300 @meremy @playsgames6666 @OneHitGamer Thanks guys

2. playsgames6666

playsgames6666 Miniboss Boxer

Umm not sure, Maybe have either 2 best scores, set one to world A and set one to world B,
    Or have to game over UI's, one for world A and one for World B.
    Know what you want but i don't have a definite work around for that. Hopefully someone else might.

Jaky1 likes this.
  3. oni3350

oni3350 Boxer

I'm pretty sure you can set one of your score settings to "all worlds" instead of it probabaly saying "current world" right now in your settings.

It's something like that, not in front of BB to confirm exactly right now.

Jaky1 likes this.
  4. Jaky1

Jaky1 Serious Boxer

@playsgames6666 Thanks man.

@oni3350 yeah man but the problem is then I have many other worlds too, but i want the best to be from these two specific worlds.?

5. NinjaInParis

NinjaInParis Boxer

What was the solution to this?
    I have many 3 worlds (using menu jump to jump between worlds) in level 1..
    I have score set to count 'all worlds' .. When the user reaches '50' points I want them to jump to Level 2..
    But it is reading each world separately so it wont jump till it reaches 150 not 50.

Anyway to fix this?