Spin To Fit 5aboutllc

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by Arsmen Studio, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Arsmen Studio

Arsmen Studio Avid Boxer

I SAW THIS GAME ON FACEBOOK AND IT'S GREAT! It's going to be on top 50 games on appstore very soon They promoted it on Facebook and I really like it!

- THEY ADDED INVITE FRIENDS!

How do they do that???

Spin To Fit di 5About LLC
    https://appsto.re/it/HMmEgb.i

2. playsgames6666

playsgames6666 Miniboss Boxer

Cool game.
    Probably added the invite via Xcode.
    Problem with it is if you click invite a friend then cancel the game freezes.
    Good feature though.

Mike A., meremy and Arsmen Studio like this.
  3. Arsmen Studio

Arsmen Studio Avid Boxer

Yeah now I saw. 60.000 players already... how much it costs to make a good promo? On Facebook.

4. playsgames6666

just looked it up.
    They did a iTunes gift card giveaway, score more than 9 and share it with #spintofit to win a gift card.
    Not sure how much they spent but seems to of worked well for them.

Christoph likes this.
  5. blad300

blad300 Serious Boxer

70.000 people , but... there are people for shure...
    If you have 10k to spend for facebook for 1-2 weeks , you will get this result and the money back later

meremy likes this.
  6. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Remember it's double the amount of gamecenter. They already have 140k installs. Very cool.

Mike A., oni3350 and meremy like this.
  7. Arsmen Studio

Arsmen Studio Avid Boxer

How?

8. eyal

eyal Serious Boxer

where do u see all the numbers ?

9. eyal

eyal Serious Boxer

where do u see all these numbers ? I can't even find the game on FB

bmsingha likes this.
  10. blad300

blad300 Serious Boxer

when you install the game and you go to leaderboard...
    and on FB you will see some ads

11. harislatif

harislatif Avid Boxer

Guys even i advertised my game with Facebook,Though that game was very bad and poor(my first experience in game) and i invested only $16 in Facebook and for that post i received 130,000 visitors but less downloads cause my game was not good at all!But though i wanttwd to test facebook ads the results were good and even you can create ads in which they will charge per install!

eyal likes this.
  12. playsgames6666

search #spinittofit or #spintofit one of them, and you should find it, the numbers are a guessing game, but in game centre they have over 70,000 users, so you can safely triple that number and that will give you a guess on what there installs are.
    Or you can use AppAnnie.com and find out all you need to know.

eyal and meremy like this.
  13. eyal

eyal Serious Boxer

Does it involve deep linking ? Does anyone know how to invite more users to play through the app ? challenge users ? I even tried to find a code to put into xcode but couldn't find anything

14. Jaky1

Jaky1 Serious Boxer

Guys I was also thinking uploading my games to stores and then advertising on facebook..but I have read in various places that facebook ads wre a waste of money. I mean is this true or is there a tactic to narrow the ads to target only gamers?

15. doylepat

doylepat Boxer

My personal experience with this is that Facebook ads are very ineffective. You should work directly with social influencers on the platform. I recommend Instagram and Twitter. Most of your target audience, 13-25 yr olds, are most active on Instagram and Twitter.

16. playsgames6666

I mentioned this somewhere before on here.
    Advertising on Facebook, App install advertising is a waist of money and not effective, it will cost you a fortune.
    But if you have a Facebook page and advertise a post, (boost post) it is much cheaper.
    @Jaky1 yes you can target the people that you think may download your game. You can select gamers, you can even select people that have shown interest in Ketchapp games,
    You can reach 100,000 people for about $20.00, but the only thing is you don't get any stats, whether people have downloaded it or not,

Mike A. likes this.
  17. harislatif

harislatif Avid Boxer

No man if you want you can get the stats for how many people download it or not and else but for that you will have t just embed a few lines of code and download sdk for sure!And in facebook ads you can even create pay per installs campiagn but for that you will must need to do that,what i said above!
    Well i didnt get any download by investing $15 maybe only 10 outh 120000 visitors and 124 likes!

Jaky1 and playsgames6666 like this.
  18. Jaky1

Jaky1 Serious Boxer

Thanks guys, I am now clear on it. also @doylepat you said work directly with social influencers. who are these? and do they even respond to you? Is there a way? Have you done it? Let me know please:) Thank you

19. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Do you know how to implement facebook sdk to do per install ads for your game? If yes can you share with us the steps needed?

20. harislatif

harislatif Avid Boxer

Yeah there is a way!but please read it carefully if any step is missing there maybe a lot of issues!
    Thanks for reading!

Step-by-Step Guide
    1. Login to Facebook
    Before creating a developer account, login in to your Facebook account.

Login to Facebook
    2. Developer Account
    You'll need Facebook developer account to get started. If you don't have one upgrade your personal Facebook account to a Facebook Developer account now. Skip this step, if you already have a developer account.

Create Developer Account
    3. Create new Facebook app
    Choose Apps in the header navigation and select Add a New App or use the button below.

Create new Facebook App
    4. Choose Platform
    Choose the platform you want to add. If your app is on multiple platforms, you'll be able to add them to your Facebook app later.

5. Choose a Name
    Choose a name for your app and select Create New Facebook App ID. Choose a category for your app. If you're creating a test version of an existing Facebook app, select the app you're testing.

6. Follow "Quick Start" Steps
    The quick start wizard will help you to set up your Facebook app for the selected platform. You can come back to the quick start wizard at a later time to either continue your setup or add a new platform to your app.

7. App ID
    Your app will have a unique app ID. You will use this ID whenever you use one of our SDKs or Open Graph tags for sharing. You can find your app ID in your app's dashboard.

8. Protect your App Secret
    Facebook auto-generates an app secret associated with your application. The application secret authenticates requests made by your application to Facebook servers and should be treated like a password.

Do not output your Facebook application secret in your webpage markup; be careful when committing files containing this value into source control software such as a public Git or Subversion repository.

9. Contact Email
    You need to add a contact email for each app. Go to your app's dashboard and select the navigation item Settings in the left sidebar and provide a valid contact email.

10. App Details
    Select the App Details on the left sidebar to view and add additional information about your app.

If you want your app to be listed in app center, turn on the App Center Listed Platform setting for your website or mobile site. Add icons, promotional images, and videos. Make sure to follow the App Center Guidelines to be approved for listing in App Center.

11. Disable Development Mode
    New Facebook apps exist in development mode by default. This limits published actions and related objects such as friend tagging to Facebook Timelines owned by a developer of the application.

Once your application is ready for public use you can switch from development mode to public mode to allow your app to interact with Facebook accounts not associated with your app.

FIRST DO THAT PART THAN COME TO THIS PART!

Next part is lengthy,so please be careful:
    For every information go to:https://developers.facebook.com/docs/app-ads/measuring/installs-and-in-app-conversions

You just need to go to that link and you will get every answer how to implement for iOS,android and other and even some other cool features which I would recon such as deep linking.

So guys I hope will love this and I personally do agree with Facebook ads cause for just 60SAR($15)I got 125,000+ visitors and 200+likes,and yeah most of them were around 13-25 years old!

Attached Files:

Mike A., eyal, Christoph and 2 others like this.