Bifid Dun

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by Aight, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Aight

Aight Boxer

I am trying to get featured on App Store. I'll be update the post when Android version is released.

Jaky1 likes this.
  2. simontt

simontt Boxer

Wow man, the graphic is just too cool, but seriously, it is superb hard to play.. haha..

3. Aight

Aight Boxer

Thank you @simontt and I know :) just wanted to make it in between the impossible but possible stress tapping style.

4. Arsmen Studio

Arsmen Studio Avid Boxer

Man please change Start menu UI it is hard to understand! You have made a great game but it's terrible the Start menu ui . there are too much things. Just watch games featured they don't confuse players they don't let the players think where is the Start or option button . Watch the pit Start menu IT'S polished with a few buttons. I don't think Apple with feature with this game UI. I like the game and graphics very much but has a terrible UI change it man cause it confuse players ... you must have a UI that player understands immediately where are the buttons and what buttons are them.
    -Change music background (FIND AN ARCADE MUSIC) that keeps players saying wow cool music!
    - jump sound inappropriated (Change it)
    -game is too hard make it easy
    This is what I found to fix in this game and Than its cool!

Jaky1 likes this.
  5. Aight

Aight Boxer

Thank you @Arsmen Studio really appreciated your comments. Yeah, everybody is complaining about the start UI. In this case I really have to change it with more minimalist version. Jump sound differs, every char have it's own jump sound and trails.
    But the UI is in the top of my ToDo's list.
    Thanks again!

Jaky1 likes this.
  6. MichKrane

MichKrane Boxer

I like the dark color theme you got going on, pretty cool. Also Let's take a moment to appreciate this guy's job on all 3D assets and characters. They look phenomenal! Hope you get that feature man, you deserve it!

Jaky1 likes this.
  7. Arsmen Studio

Arsmen Studio Avid Boxer

I would go with a publisher at last you will get something fast. Going alone is like to win a lottery. Anche change the game icon. I would make it like in game over I mean the icon. A tower with a character on it. :)

8. Aight

Aight Boxer

@Arsmen Studio any suggestion for a publisher that could be interested in iso type game?

@MichKrane thank you, really appreciated! :)

9. Arsmen Studio

Arsmen Studio Avid Boxer

Nanovation umbrella appsolute games. But remove it immediately from appstore. Going alone is bad... trust me. Until you have a new game never seen before. Make it more easy! It's too hard :D

10. SlyApps

SlyApps Avid Boxer

Which software used for making game graphics?

Arsmen Studio likes this.
  11. Aight

Aight Boxer

@SlyApps I made the base of complex shapes with C4D and edited them with Adobe Illustrators.
    Characters made with MagicaVoxel and edited with C4D. I was going back and forth between these 3 apps.
    But mostly C4D and Illustrator.

12. SlyApps

SlyApps Avid Boxer

thanks