Why In The Game Showchase Only Appel ?

Discussion in 'Buildbox General Discussion' started by Phoebe, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Phoebe

Phoebe Serious Boxer

I take a look in the Showroom i see only appel games why ?

2. Christoph

Christoph Miniboss Boxer

Basically because there is much more revenue to make. But I know developers who make much more money on Android so it's relative. But this is the main reason. A lot do not care to invest the work involved to upload to Android.

3. Jaky1

Jaky1 Serious Boxer

The work involved in Android would be much easier than Apple. Apple's everything is so complicated. IDK why.

4. oni3350

oni3350 Boxer

Either way, you want to have at least both Andriod and IPhone versions. When I see only one or the other I don't understand.

BB makes it super easy to convert to any platform.

If you only launch on one of the 2 major platforms you are literally cutting your revenue in half. I only have one game out so far with about 1300 installs and it's about 50/50 split between Android and iPhone users.

Christoph and Jaky1 like this.
  5. harislatif

harislatif Avid Boxer

see oni i know its your personal matter but seriously i want the accurate answer from you!Pls could u tell me how much you are earning with that 1300 installs game per month approximate if u dont want to tell real!

6. oni3350

oni3350 Boxer

I made about $120 from admob banners and interstatials. Over 2 months or something. I only marketed it once to a random SnapChat list I have from other marketing for something else.

So for the number of installs I have, not sure if that's good or not. Basically it was a test for me, just to get some data.

Now I'm working on a new game with endless mode and level modes and then actually focus on marketing it long term as I'm expecting it to have decent retention.

harislatif, Christoph and Jaky1 like this.