Xmas Jump - Published By Snice Games - Made For Xmas

Discussion in 'Game Showcase' started by qiang_ma, Dec 22, 2016.

1. qiang_ma

qiang_ma Avid Boxer

Merry XMas guys!

Got a whole new game published by SNICE GAMES right after Metal Gears! We made this cute Santa jump game for XMas. Really simple fun game, but really addicting! Enjoy your Xmas day!

Download here in App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/xmas-jump!/id1182796055?ls=1&mt=8

It's Christmas Eve and boys and girls everywhere are eagerly waiting for Santa's arrival. But there's one problem - Rudolph and the rest of the reindeer are under the weather from eating too many of Mrs. Clause's famous cookies!

Luckily for those who are on the "Nice List," Santa always has a backup plan. Control Santa as he jumps from chimney to chimney to deliver the gifts and spread the Christmas spirit. Deliver as many gifts as you can to get the high score in the leaderboards and collect all of the characters. Santa needs some help!

Features:
    ◉ One-tap control
    ◉ Cute characters to collect
    ◉ Surprise bonus stage
    ◉ Four beautiful scenes
    ◉ Send gifts and get the high score on the leaderboards

Christoph, Mahes KC and filippkungur like this.
  2. Mahes KC

Mahes KC Boxer

@qiang_ma Good looking game, man. But I think it's not so harder as Metal Gears :D Just crossing level 25.. Did you made the art yourself? art is topping, Good luck with the game :)

qiang_ma likes this.
  3. playsgames6666

playsgames6666 Miniboss Boxer

looks good, good luck with it.

qiang_ma likes this.
  4. qiang_ma

qiang_ma Avid Boxer

Hi @Mahes KC, you can cross 24 levels! That's so cool! As I know friends of mine including myself couldn't pass 15 lol! We"re a 3 people team, designer made all these arts and level design, he's a cool guy.You could play more times of XMas, there's a bonus stage:p

Mahes KC likes this.
  5. qiang_ma

qiang_ma Avid Boxer

Thanks a lot! Enjoy your Christmas!

6. simontt

simontt Boxer

Hi qiang ma
    I like your game, graphic looks great with nice colour, layout composition, nice character design. Overall i think it is very polished game. How long you guy use in order to produce this game? maybe reskin it to Chinese New Year theme as CNY is coming :) i will play when on CNY for sure. Add some firecrackers etc haha

qiang_ma likes this.
  7. qiang_ma

qiang_ma Avid Boxer

Hi @simontt, you gave us such a great idea! Thank you so much! We made this game for not long time, cause it's simple fun game, also there's two art designer in our team, one is for character, another for the scenes, about two weeks we finished this game. I think we'll make a CNY next month, firecrackers is so cool!