How To Make An Unlocked Character Switch Colors.

Discussion in 'How Can I...?' started by shadi3900, Dec 20, 2016.

1. shadi3900

shadi3900 Boxer

how to make an unlocked character switch just his color when colliding with an action and not his cheap to the main character , for example like color switch when unlocking a new character that got a different cheap than the main character. when it collide with the action just change the color.Please can someone help me.Thanks

2. jerry

jerry Avid Boxer

There are probably a good number of ways to accomplish this. Much depending on what you want to do and how the graphics look.

Easiest would be to just make the Action a character "Overlay" of just the color on top of the character instead of replacing the character.

3. shadi3900

shadi3900 Boxer

But when my main character is a circle and the a action overlay is also a circle, and I unlock a square and when it collide with the action it will be overlayed by a circle. And I like to know how I make it just change the color of the character?

4. ZyzygyGames

ZyzygyGames Avid Boxer

Just put another image(the square) in the Overlay option of the Action that is collided.

You need to create an action draging a image to buildbox. There will be 4 options, and one of those is Action, so drag it there.