remove ads

Discussion in 'In App Purchases' started by doylepat, Jun 13, 2016.

1. doylepat

doylepat Boxer

I am considering to not have a remove ad purchase option in my game.

The average user will pay to remove ads only if they play the game a lot. So this means they are being shown ads quite a good amount, in return making the developer more money.

Would it make more sense (revenue wise) to not allow the user to remove ads or would removing that feature be a detriment to user satisfaction?

2. Qdeveloper

Qdeveloper Avid Boxer

Better leave this option, our past released apps don't have this feature, We got a lot of complains for having ads in our game,
    Even one of the reviewer website considering having ads in our game is cons, especially without option to purchase remove ads.

3. Alienone

Alienone Boxer

This is something I have been up and down with too... As I have been trying to learn how to add an "Remove Ads" feature in my games... Right now I just have one pop-up ad at the end of game play, which there is no complaints of having one ad pop-up at the end of the game... but with adding a "Remove Ads" button, I would say I would have to add more ads and banners in the my games to make it just bothersome enough to have the player push the remove ads button, LOL!

4. bentforktech

bentforktech Avid Boxer

I always put in a remove ads button in the store. Gives them the option to turn of the ads if they want. It is really not that hard to do. Just have to have a restore purchases button in your game also. I have only sold 5 no ads in about 4000 downloads. So the ads don't bother most people.

bdBot1 likes this.
  5. vikas_ipec10

vikas_ipec10 Boxer

How can i implement the no ads feature. Appreciate your help.